INPRS’s Chief Investment Officer Scott Davis was recognized as one of Chief Investment Officer magazine's Power 100. Power 100 is a list of the best asset owners across the globe and this is Davis’ first time making the list.
The rankings for Power 100 are based on a specific equation: innovation, collaboration, talent development, fund size and tenure. The following list explains each score category.
- The innovation factor is based on the power of investing stems from ideas and innovation.
- The collaboration factor is based on co-investing, sitting on investment committees of other institutions, actively participating in industry trade groups and ongoing engagement with other CIOs.
- The talent development factor is based on expanding their influence through strong teams and alumni.
- The fund size factor is based on the total assets for the system.
- Lastly, the tenure factor is based on the time spent as an asset owner.
Congratulations, Scott! We are proud to have you represent INPRS.