Provider Affordability Plans
As part of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, President Biden and Vice President Harris worked with Democrats, Republicans, and Independents to create the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), which provides eligible households $30 per month off their internet bills. To deliver maximum cost savings to families, the Biden-Harris Administration has secured commitments from 20 leading internet providers to offer ACP-eligible households a high-speed internet plan for no more than $30 per month. Eligible families who pair their ACP benefit with one of these plans can receive high-speed internet at no cost.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program run by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices like a laptop or tablet.
You are likely eligible if your household’s income is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Line, or if you or someone you live with currently receives a government benefit like SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, WIC, Pell Grant, or Free and Reduced-Price Lunch.
If your household is eligible, you could receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
- A low cost service plan that may be fully covered through the ACP*
* Through a separate non-FCC initiative, additional no cost plans may be available to Affordable Connectivity Program enrollees. To learn more please visit GetInternet.gov. Provision of a link to this initiative does not imply FCC endorsement of any particular participating provider.
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household. To receive the connected device discount, consumers need to enroll in the ACP with a participating provider that offers connected devices (Note: not all internet company offer device discounts.) The internet company will provide the discount to the consumer.
- Official website of ACP. For program details, how to sign up, and how to manage your benefits visit the link above.
- Learn how to sign up and what the ACP means for you.
- Biden Touts Telecom Commitment to Low-Cost Broadband Options
- Indiana providers participating in ACP
Provider Specific Programs
Now more than ever, it’s important to have access to home internet to stay in-touch with family, friends, work, school, and healthcare providers. AT&T is committed to closing the digital divide by offering affordable ways to connect with Access from AT&T. AT&T is also a proud participant in the federal Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Participants in ACP may be eligible for free home internet with speeds up to 100 MbpsƗ by applying their ACP benefit on Access from AT&T plans.
Access from AT&T provides low-cost internet service with plans up to $30/mo. and speeds up to 100 MbpsƗ for qualified households. There is NO annual contract, NO deposit, NO installation fee, NO equipment fee and includes in-home Wi-Fi access and unlimited internet data on select plans1. Visit att.com/access to learn more.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a federal government program that provides a $30/month benefit ($75/month for households in qualifying Tribal lands) on home internet service for eligible households. Households approved for ACP qualify for Access from AT&T, when applying their ACP benefit on Access from AT&T plans. Visit att.com/acp to learn more.
Feel free to share our updated program information with your community by:
- Including a flyer or application checklist (available in English and Spanish) from our Access collateral portal (att.com/accessportal) in your communication.
- Adding a mention of Access from AT&T and the link (att.com/access) on your website and in your newsletter.
Please visit our Access collateral portal at att.com/accessportal to browse our promotional and communications materials. For assistance beyond our online resources, please call 1-855-220-5211.
Great news! You may be eligible to receive high-speed Internet service at no cost* from Spectrum through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
This program was created to ensure eligible households like yours will have the services you need.
The need for fast, reliable Internet is more critical than ever and Spectrum is committed to bringing you the best speeds available. Find out if you are eligible for this great program and start enjoying fast Internet speeds. We look forward to welcoming you as a Spectrum Internet® customer.
- Spectrum Affordable Connectivity Program Flyer
- Spectrum Internet Assist Flyer
- Spectrum K-12 Program Flyer
- Spectrum Government Program Flyer
Get Internet Essentials and one Xfinity Mobile Unlimited line with 5G together for only $24.95/month when you qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
The Affordable Connectivity Program provides eligible households a credit of up to $30/month towards Internet and mobile services.
Apply today if you qualify for programs like the Federal Pell Grant, National School Lunch Program, SNAP, Medicaid, housing assistance, and others.