IGC Enforcement Application Process
The Indiana Gaming Commission Enforcement Division is now accepting applications. Individuals who are interested in beginning a rewarding career as a Gaming Enforcement Agent may click on the link below to access the application. Then applicants should send their application to the IGC recruiting inbox listed below.
Application link: http://www.in.gov/igc/files/SOI Employment Application-RE.pdf
Applicants should complete the application, along with their resume and submit to the IGC recruiting inbox: IGCRecruiting@igc.IN.gov
In addition, the IGC website will provide a detailed synopsis of the hiring process. The IGC website can be found at https://www.in.gov/igc/
Basic Eligibility Current Requirements and consideration factors for a IGC Enforcement Agent:
* Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
* Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
* No felony convictions.
* Successfully complete a Law Enforcement Training Board-certified 40-hour Pre-Basic Course
* Successfully pass a background investigation.
* Successfully pass any (online) written test. **If you have a bachelor’s degree or higher, you will not be required to take the (online) written test. But will be required to provide transcripts.
* Successfully pass IGC Field Training.
* Successfully pass polygraph test.
Please contact IGC Law Enforcement Human Resources Director, Carmen Steadham with any questions at email@example.com. You may also contact IGC Law Enforcement Deputy Superintendent Dan Hirst at firstname.lastname@example.org or IGC Law Enforcement Superintendent Rob Townsend at RTownsend@igc.in.gov.