IGC Enforcement Application Process
The Indiana Gaming Commission Enforcement Division is now accepting applications. Individuals who are interested in beginning a rewarding career as a Gaming Enforcement Agent may click on the link below to access the application. Then applicants should send their application to the IGC recruiting inbox listed below by the application deadline. The deadline to submit is by 11:59pm (EDT) on Friday, July 2, 2021.
Application link: http://www.in.gov/igc/files/SOI Employment Application-RE.pdf
Applicants should complete the application and submit to the IGC recruiting inbox: IGCRecruiting@igc.IN.gov.
In addition, the IGC website will provide a detailed synopsis of the hiring process which can be found here: Hiring Timeline 2021-2022
Reminder, applications must be received via online submission through the IGC recruiting inbox by 11:59 pm (EDT) on Friday, July 2, 2021. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Basic Eligibility Requirements and consideration factors for a IGC Enforcement Agent:
* Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
* Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
* No felony convictions.
* Successfully pass a background investigation.
* Successfully pass any (online) written test. **If you have a bachelor’s degree or higher, you will not be required to take the (online) written test. But will be required to provide transcripts.
* Successfully pass physical test required by the Commission.
* Successfully pass Tier II at the ILEA Academy or be currently certified.
* Successfully pass IGC Field Training.
* Successfully pass polygraph test.
Please contact IGC Law Enforcement Human Resources Director, Shadi Lilly with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact IGC Law Enforcement Deputy Superintendent Dan Hirst at email@example.com or IGC Law Enforcement Superintendent Rob Townsend at RTownsend@igc.in.gov.