IGC Enforcement Application Process
Thank you for your interest in a rewarding career with the Indiana Gaming Commission. We are not currently accepting applications. For future consideration and communication please send your resume to IGCRecruiting@igc.in.gov.
Basic Eligibility Current Requirements and consideration factors for a IGC Enforcement Agent:
* Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
* Be a minimum of 21 years of age
* No felony convictions
* Successfully pass any (online) written test. **If you have a bachelor’s degree or higher, you will not be required to take the (online) written test
* Successfully pass a background investigation
* Successfully pass physical, psychological, and polygraph test
* Successfully pass IGC Field Training
Please contact IGC Law Enforcement Human Resources Director, Carmen Steadham with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact IGC Law Enforcement Deputy Superintendent Dan Hirst at email@example.com or IGC Law Enforcement Superintendent Rob Townsend at RTownsend@igc.in.gov.