Sports Wagering and Paid Fantasy Sports
The Sports Wagering and Paid Fantasy Sports Division is responsible for administering and regulating sports wagering and paid fantasy sports in Indiana. Paid fantasy sports was established by Senate Enrolled Act 339-2016 and is contained within Indiana Code § 4-33-24. Sports Wagering is established by House Enrolled Act 1015-2019 and is contained within Indiana Code § 4-38.
The IGC will thoughtfully develop an application and regulatory framework for sports wagering. By statute, the earliest date in which sports wagering can be offered September 1, 2019 and is subject to regulatory approval. The IGC is committed to making this process transparent and to creating a strong regulatory environment that ensures the integrity of these activities in Indiana.
Relevant information will be continuously posted to our website. It is recommended that interested parties subscribe to email updates through our website in order to remain apprised of new information as it becomes available.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions, 317-233-0046.
As a courtesy to interested parties, the Commission is providing a draft of the Sports Wagering Emergency Rule. Please note that this is a draft document and is subject to change before final adoption by the Commission. Final adoption is anticipated at our next regularly scheduled business meeting on August 28th. The Commission is requesting that interested parties provide comment. Comments may be submitted to email@example.com by August 1st.
- DRAFT Emergency Rules for Sports Wagering
- Requests to Move Certain Gaming Operations Inland, Approved Pursuant to Resolution 2019-115
- Sports Wagering Statute - IC 4-38
- IGC Resolution 2019-115 assigning authority to the Executive Director
- Indiana Sports Betting Final Report October 2018
- Approved Events for Sports Wagering
- Directive on Betting Catalogues, Wagers and Other Events
Paid Fantasy Sports
- Paid Fantasy Sports Reporting Deadlines
- Paid Fantasy Sports Final Rule
- Paid Fantasy Sports Statute - IC 4-33-24
- PFS Game Operator License Application
The cost of investigation or reinvestigation under IC 4-33-24-17 is billed at $65.00 per hour.