Subscribe for updates so you don't miss any new information.
Pursuant to Governor Holcomb’s release on Monday, March 16, 2020, and in accordance with CDC recommendations, the Charity Gaming Division will stop processing submissions related to allowable events for the next 8 weeks. We request that qualified organizations not seek approval for events falling outside of the parameters for at least the next 8 weeks. Please further note that the Charity Gaming Division’s jurisdiction is limited to the conduct of allowable events and as such, the closure notice issued by the IGC on March 14, 2020, is not applicable to charitable organizations. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions.
The Charity Gaming Division will soon begin the formal rulemaking process of re-writing our regulations due to the new statute (IC 4-32.3) and other legislative changes contained within HEA 1517 and SEA 393. We welcome your ideas and feedback. Written comments can submitted by mail (Indiana Gaming Commission, Charity Gaming Division, East Tower Suite 1600, 101 W. Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204) or e-mail (CharityGaming@igc.in.gov).
- FAQs - COVID-19 and Charity Gaming
- Use of Gaming Funds to Support Needy Individuals and Families
- Counties Eligible for Annual Activity License – Civic Two (2) Year
- Information regarding Indiana Code 4-32.3 (effective July 1, 2019)
- Charity Gaming Application forms Guidance
- SEA 393 Implementation Guidance
- Charity Gaming Emergency Rule
- Senate Enrolled Act 134 – Implementation Guidance
- Annual Reports
- Charity Gaming Regulations, 68 Indiana Administrative Code 21
- Charity Gaming Statutes, Indiana Code 4-32.3
- Disciplinary Actions
- Charity Gaming Forms
- Forms-National Comprehensive
- Licensed Manufacturers and Distributors
- Qualified Organizations
- Qualified Organizations - Current Licenses and Expiration
- Qualified Organizations - Approved Exempt Events
Withholding tax inquiries on charity gaming prizes-please contact Internal Revenue Service 1-800-829-4933 business / 1-877-829-5500
Indiana Department of Revenue Withholding Tax Division 1-317-233-4015
You may contact us by:
Indiana Gaming Commission
Charity Gaming Division
East Tower, Suite 1600
101 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Telephone: (317) 232-4646
To report a Charity Gaming Complaint please call 1-866-610-8477.
NOTICE: The documents referenced on this page are subject to change at any time upon further review by the Indiana Gaming Commission and will be updated at a future date.