We want your feedback! The Indiana Gaming Commission is exploring proposing legislation that would simplify and create administrative efficiencies within Indiana Code 4-32.2. Thank you to those who participated in the IGC Charity Gaming Survey. Please click here to view the results.
- Senate Enrolled Act 134 – Implementation Guidance
- Raffle Boards - Licensed Supply Determination
- Raffle Tickets - Waiver
- Water Race Ducks - Waiver
- Allowable Expenses
- Annual Reports
- Charity Gaming Frequently Asked Questions
- Charity Gaming Legislative Changes(effective July 1, 2015)
- Charity Gaming Regulations, 68 Indiana Administrative Code 21
- Charity Gaming Statutes, Indiana Code 4-32.2
- Disciplinary Actions
- I Want To...
- Forms-National Comprehensive
- Gaming Commission approves game for Bingo
- Licensed Manufacturers and Distributors
- License Types and Related Activities
- NAGRA Bingo Standards
- NAGRA Pull Tab Standards
- Qualified Organizations
- Qualified Organizations - Current Licenses and Expiration
- Qualified Organizations - Approved Exempt Events
- Queen of Hearts Raffle Board. As the raffle boards are becoming more popular, we are receiving a lot of questions about how to legally conduct these raffles under the different licenses. Queen of Hearts is a raffle board built using playing cards; therefore the proper license that allows the use of playing cards is the Charity Game Night License. When conducting the raffle under the Charity Game Night License the maximum payout for a raffle is $5,000.00. The Queen of Hearts Raffle Board may not be played under the Raffle License.
- Ruling on Bingo Card Play
- Test your charity gaming knowledge
- Volunteer Ticket Agent (VTA) Rules
- Withholding tax inquiries on charity gaming prizes-please contact Internal Revenue Service 1-800-829-4933 business / 1-877-829-5500
Indiana Department of Revenue Withholding Tax Division 1-317-233-4015
You may contact us by:
Indiana Gaming Commission
Charity Gaming Division
East Tower, Suite 1600
101 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Telephone: (317) 232-4646
To report a Charity Gaming Complaint please call 1-866-610-8477.
NOTICE: The documents referenced on this page are subject to change at any time upon further review by the Indiana Gaming Commission and will be updated at a future date.