Subscribe for updates so you don't miss any new information.
The Charity Gaming Division will soon begin the formal rulemaking process of re-writing our regulations due to the new statute (IC 4-32.3) and other legislative changes contained within HEA 1517 and SEA 393. We welcome your ideas and feedback. Written comments can submitted by mail (Indiana Gaming Commission, Charity Gaming Division, East Tower Suite 1600, 101 W. Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204) or e-mail (CharityGaming@igc.in.gov).
- Counties Eligible for Annual Activity License – Civic Two (2) Year
- Information regarding Indiana Code 4-32.3 (effective July 1, 2019)
- Charity Gaming Application forms Guidance
- SEA 393 Implementation Guidance
- Charity Gaming Emergency Rule
- Senate Enrolled Act 134 – Implementation Guidance
- Annual Reports
- Charity Gaming Regulations, 68 Indiana Administrative Code 21
- Charity Gaming Statutes, Indiana Code 4-32.3
- Disciplinary Actions
- New Charity Gaming Forms
- Previous Charity Gaming Forms
- Forms-National Comprehensive
- Licensed Manufacturers and Distributors
- Qualified Organizations
- Qualified Organizations - Current Licenses and Expiration
- Qualified Organizations - Approved Exempt Events
Withholding tax inquiries on charity gaming prizes-please contact Internal Revenue Service 1-800-829-4933 business / 1-877-829-5500
Indiana Department of Revenue Withholding Tax Division 1-317-233-4015
You may contact us by:
Indiana Gaming Commission
Charity Gaming Division
East Tower, Suite 1600
101 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Telephone: (317) 232-4646
To report a Charity Gaming Complaint please call 1-866-610-8477.
NOTICE: The documents referenced on this page are subject to change at any time upon further review by the Indiana Gaming Commission and will be updated at a future date.