Census in Indiana: Counting Down to 2020
The IGC’s office is closed to visitors at this time but we’re still working. If you need assistance you can reach the IGC by phone at 317-233-0046 or IGCAudit@igc.IN.gov. Please ensure that you leave a detailed message. If you send a request, we will begin working on it during business hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
On May 1st, Governor Holcomb announced the next steps the state will be taking to get Back on Track and reopen safely. Details concerning the Governor’s plan can be found here: https://backontrack.in.gov/. Please note that dates in the current plan are subject to change as new information emerges. No reopening dates have been determined at this time, as the decision is dependent upon information that is not yet available. Based upon current guidance, it is not anticipated that casinos will open until after the beginning of phase 4. The Commission will provide reopening guidelines to Indiana casinos and post opening dates as they are determined at www.in.gov/IGC.
- IGC Health and Safety Guidelines for Reopening Casino Operations
- Vigo County Application and License Selection Questions
- Guidance Regarding Vigo County Casino Applications and Proposals
- ASPCA® Assists Indiana Gaming Commission
in Rescuing Nearly 600 Birds and Dogs from Animal Fighting Case
- IGC launches problem gambling website
- View employment opportunities with the Indiana Gaming Commission
The Gaming Commission is currently not hiring Enforcement Agents. However, please feel free to submit your resume to IGCRecruiting@igc.IN.gov. Your resume will be kept on file and you will be contacted once recruitment of the next Gaming Agent hiring process begins. Thank you.Note: The residency requirement for gaming enforcement agents has been lifted and you are no longer required to live in Indiana.
- 11-16-2017 - Commission releases "FINAL" Disparity Study.
- The Indiana Gaming Commission is proposing new and amended rules
The Gaming Commission now has a toll free illegal gambling tip line. If you have any information related to illegal gambling, please call 1-866-610-8477.