Census in Indiana: Counting Down to 2020
- Vigo County Application and License Selection Questions
- Guidance Regarding Vigo County Casino Applications and Proposals
- ASPCA® Assists Indiana Gaming Commission
in Rescuing Nearly 600 Birds and Dogs from Animal Fighting Case
- IGC launches problem gambling website
- View employment opportunities with the Indiana Gaming Commission
The Gaming Commission is currently not hiring Enforcement Agents. However, please feel free to submit your resume to IGCRecruiting@igc.IN.gov. Your resume will be kept on file and you will be contacted once recruitment of the next Gaming Agent hiring process begins. Thank you.Note: The residency requirement for gaming enforcement agents has been lifted and you are no longer required to live in Indiana.
- 11-16-2017 - Commission releases "FINAL" Disparity Study.
- The Indiana Gaming Commission is proposing new and amended rules
The Gaming Commission now has a toll free illegal gambling tip line. If you have any information related to illegal gambling, please call 1-866-610-8477.