Census in Indiana: Counting Down to 2020
The offices of the Indiana Gaming Commission are open to the public via appointment only. You may request an appointment by phone, 317-233-0046, or visit our Contact Us page. For questions or appointments related to charitable gaming, please visit the Charity Gaming Division page.
Working within Governor Holcomb’s Roadmap to Safely Reopen Indiana, Indiana’s commercial casino properties are permitted to reopen beginning at 6 a.m. on Monday, June 15, 2020. Local governments may impose more restrictive guidelines. Please contact individual casinos for specific opening times and plans.
- IGC Health and Safety Guidelines for Reopening Casino Operations
- Vigo County Application and License Selection Questions
- Guidance Regarding Vigo County Casino Applications and Proposals
- ASPCA® Assists Indiana Gaming Commission
in Rescuing Nearly 600 Birds and Dogs from Animal Fighting Case
- IGC launches problem gambling website
- View employment opportunities with the Indiana Gaming Commission
The Gaming Commission is currently not hiring Enforcement Agents. However, please feel free to submit your resume to IGCRecruiting@igc.IN.gov. Your resume will be kept on file and you will be contacted once recruitment of the next Gaming Agent hiring process begins. Thank you.Note: The residency requirement for gaming enforcement agents has been lifted and you are no longer required to live in Indiana.
- 11-16-2017 - Commission releases "FINAL" Disparity Study.
- The Indiana Gaming Commission is proposing new and amended rules
The Gaming Commission now has a toll free illegal gambling tip line. If you have any information related to illegal gambling, please call 1-866-610-8477.