Find a Casino
- Indiana Sports Betting Final Report October 2018
- IGC launches problem gambling website
- View employment opportunities with the Indiana Gaming Commission
Note: If you're having trouble viewing the employment opportunities link above via Google Chrome, download the RSS Subscription Extension (by Google). This adds to your toolbar and our feeds should display properly in Chrome.
The Gaming Commission is currently not hiring Enforcement Agents. However, please feel free to submit your resume to IGCRecruiting@igc.IN.gov. Your resume will be kept on file and you will be contacted once recruitment of the next Gaming Agent hiring process begins. Thank you.
Note: The residency requirement for gaming enforcement agents has been lifted and you are no longer required to live in Indiana.
- 11-16-2017 - Commission releases "FINAL" Disparity Study.
- The Indiana Gaming Commission is proposing new and amended rules
The Gaming Commission now has a toll free illegal gambling tip line. If you have any information related to illegal gambling, please call 1-866-610-8477.