- Vigo County Application and License Selection Questions
- Guidance Regarding Vigo County Casino Applications and Proposals
- ASPCA® Assists Indiana Gaming Commission
in Rescuing Nearly 600 Birds and Dogs from Animal Fighting Case
- IGC launches problem gambling website
- View employment opportunities with the Indiana Gaming Commission
The current Gaming Agent hiring process in now closed and we are no longer accepting applications. All applicants who have been selected to continue in the current hiring process were sent an email prior to November 1, 2019. If applicants did not receive an email prior to November 1, 2019, then they were not selected to continue in hiring process. This is a very competitive process with many applicants. If you did not receive an email to continue in the current process, we will keep your application on file for consideration in a future hiring process. Thank you for your interest in the Indiana Gaming Commission. Click Here for additional information.Note: The residency requirement for gaming enforcement agents has been lifted and you are no longer required to live in Indiana.
- 11-16-2017 - Commission releases "FINAL" Disparity Study.
- The Indiana Gaming Commission is proposing new and amended rules
The Gaming Commission now has a toll free illegal gambling tip line. If you have any information related to illegal gambling, please call 1-866-610-8477.