The offices of the Indiana Gaming Commission are open to the public via appointment only. You may request an appointment by phone, 317-233-0046, or visit our Contact Us page. For questions or appointments related to charitable gaming, please visit the Charity Gaming Division page.
Effective August 5, 2021, the Voluntary Exclusion Program and the Statewide Exclusion List maintained by the Indiana Gaming Commission will also apply to the Four Winds South Bend casino pursuant to a compact between The Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians and the state of Indiana.
- ASPCA® Assists Indiana Gaming Commission
in Rescuing Nearly 600 Birds and Dogs from Animal Fighting Case
- IGC launches problem gambling website
- View employment opportunities with the Indiana Gaming Commission (Non Law Enforcement)
- View employment opportunities with the Indiana Gaming Commission (Law Enforcement)
If you are interested in applying for a Gaming Agent role, please click on this link https://www.in.gov/igc/files/SOI Employment Application-RE.pdf for the application. Once you have completed the application, please send to the recruiting inbox at IGCRecruiting@igc.in.gov, along with your resume.
- 11-16-2017 - Commission releases "FINAL" Disparity Study.
- The Indiana Gaming Commission is proposing new and amended rules
The Gaming Commission now has a toll free illegal gambling tip line. If you have any information related to illegal gambling, please call 1-866-610-8477.