The offices of the Indiana Gaming Commission are open to the public via appointment only. You may request an appointment by phone, 317-233-0046, or visit our Contact Us page. For questions or appointments related to charitable gaming, please visit the Charity Gaming Division page.
- Vigo County Application and License Selection Questions
- Guidance Regarding Vigo County Casino Applications and Proposals
- ASPCA® Assists Indiana Gaming Commission
in Rescuing Nearly 600 Birds and Dogs from Animal Fighting Case
- IGC launches problem gambling website
- View employment opportunities with the Indiana Gaming Commission
The Indiana Gaming Commission Enforcement Division is now accepting applications. Individuals who are interested in beginning a rewarding career as a Gaming Enforcement Agent may click on the link below to access the application. Then applicants should send their application to the IGC recruiting inbox listed below by the application deadline. The deadline to submit is by 11:59pm (EDT) on Friday, July 2, 2021.Click here to apply.
- Note: The residency requirement for gaming enforcement agents has been lifted and you are no longer required to live in Indiana.
- 11-16-2017 - Commission releases "FINAL" Disparity Study.
- The Indiana Gaming Commission is proposing new and amended rules
The Gaming Commission now has a toll free illegal gambling tip line. If you have any information related to illegal gambling, please call 1-866-610-8477.