Title: Readoption of 42 IAC 1, the Indiana Code of Ethics
- The OIG is currently in the process of readopting 42 IAC 1, the Indiana Code of Ethics with no changes.
- The Indiana Register published a Notice of Intent to Readopt 42 IAC 1 on March 28, 2018.
- There are no comments received at this time.
- Public Hearings
- There are no public hearings currently scheduled at this time.
- Findings related to the proposed rule:
- March 28, 2018: Indiana Register published a Notice of Intent to Readopt 42 IAC 1.
- Public comments can be made on or before April 27, 2018 in accordance with the Notice of Intent to Readopt.
- May 30, 2018: Indiana Register published a Readopted Final Rule 42 IAC 1.
Currently enacted administrative rules may be found in the Indiana Administrative Code published by the Indiana General Assembly.
Pursuant to IC 4-2-7-9, the Inspector General submitted a proposed Administrative Law Judge Code of Conduct to the Indiana Office of Management and Budget in 2015. Read IG Report here