The State Revolving Fund (SRF) Loan Programs provide low-interest loans to Indiana communities for projects that improve wastewater and drinking water infrastructure. The Program's mission is to provide eligible entities with the lowest interest rates possible on the financing of such projects while protecting public health and the environment. SRF also funds non-point source projects that are tied to a wastewater loan.
Items of Interest
Please note, due to unprecedented loan closing volume, effective 12/1/19 disbursement processing time may be longer than previously experienced. We anticipate returning to our standard processing schedule in mid-January.
- Project Priority List (PPL) Public Notice January 2020
- Drinking Water 2020 Project Priority List Third Quarter DRAFT January 2020
- Clean Water 2020 Project Priority List Large Systems Third Quarter DRAFT January 2020
- Clean Water 2020 Project Priority List Small Systems Third Quarter DRAFT January 2020
- Goshen Wastewater Rock Run Environmental Assessment February 21, 2020