Info Agency Main Banner Content
Indiana Disability Rights is hiring a Justice Advocate/Investigator
Indiana Disability Rights is hiring two Social Security Rep Payee Reviewers
Click here to read the full job description
About Us: The mission of Indiana Disability Rights (IDR) is to protect and promote the rights of individuals with disabilities through empowerment and advocacy. The IDR team is composed of empowered advocates, attorneys, and support staff that work collaboratively to achieve this mission. The work is challenging but always rewarding.
Purpose of the Position: This position will conduct reviews around the State of Indiana, on-site in the field as assigned and directed. The individual will also conduct monitoring visits and assists with advocacy, investigations and projects as assigned.
- Conducts all aspects of field reviews of pre-determined Social Security Representative Payee assignments including but not limited to site visits and observations, multiple interviews (including beneficiaries), and extensive reviews of hard copy and/or electronic files.
- Responsible for all aspects of scheduling interviews for the purpose of conducting site visits. Statutory deadlines must be met as directed.
- Prior experience working with and/or interviewing people with various disabilities is preferred.
- Interviewing, writing, and computer skills are a must for this position.
- Prior investigatory, financial, or auditing experience is preferred.
- Must be able to pass Social Security Administration credentialing and Federal background check(s).
- Must be able to travel using personal vehicle approximately 50 to 65% of a Monday through Friday work week.
How to Apply: IDR is currently hiring for two individuals to join our team and to serve as Social Security Rep Payee Reviewers for a new Federally-funded program. If you would like to be part of this amazing team, submit your cover letter and resume to ExecutiveDirector@IndianaDisabilityRights.org or mail to ATTN: Executive Director, Indiana Disability Rights, 4701 N. Keystone Suite 222, Indianapolis, IN 46205.