Language Translation
  Close Menu

Non-Resident Agent Licensing

Non-Resident Business Entity (Agency) Licensing

Producer Licensing FAQs

With the exception of bail bond or recovery agent licenses and unless denied licensure under Indiana law, a non-resident will receive a non-resident producer's license if the non-resident is from a state that grants non-resident license on a reciprocal basis and the non-resident submits a non-resident producer application fee. *All license application fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable.

No pre-licensing study course or examination is required. A non-resident license will grant the same scope of authority as granted by the producer's home state.