Business Entity License Renewal Guidelines/Requirements
- License Renewal Notice/Application
- License Duration/Renewal Date
- Renewal Fees
- DRLP Requirement - IC 27-1-15.6-6(D)(2)
License Renewal Notice/Application
IDOI emails renewal invoices to the business email address on file. Please note there is a $100.00 penalty for failure to report a change of name or address within 30 days of the change. If for some reason you do not receive a renewal invoice, it is still your responsibility to renew your license. If you do not receive an invoice within 90 days prior to the license expiration date you may go online to renew at either www.Sircon.com/indiana or www.NIPR.com. *All license application fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Renewal notices are emailed approximately 90 days before the license is due to expire.
Although not preferred, renewal by paper application may be done through the uniform NAIC paper renewal application for business entities. The paper renewal application must be mailed along with a check or money order made payable to Indiana Department of Insurance. The paper application and fee must be mailed to:
Indiana Department of Insurance
c/o Licensing Division
311 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2787
You will need to print your renewal license at www.Sircon.com/indiana for an electronic processing fee of $5.15 (waived for up to 30 days past renewal if license renewed through Sircon.com).
License Duration/Renewal Date
An insurance license issued or renewed after July 1, 2011, is for a two-year period. The renewal/expiration date is the last day of the month of license issuance.
Public Adjuster licenses are subject to annual renewal with expiration dates of December 31st of each year. An updated bond must be submitted with renewal.
- Resident Producer $40.00
- Resident Reinstatement Fee $120.00 plus Renewal Fee $40.00
- Resident Consultant $40.00
- Resident Independent Adjuster $40.00
- Non-Resident Producer $90.00 (unless retaliatory fees apply)
- Non-Resident Reinstatement Fee $270.00 plus Renewal Fee $90.00 (unless retaliatory fees apply)
- Non-Resident Consultant $90.00 (unless retaliatory fees apply)
- Non-Resident or DHS Independent Adjuster $90.00 (unless retaliatory fees apply)
- Public Adjuster $50.00 (unless retaliatory fees apply)
*ALL LICENSE APPLICATION FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND NONTRANSFERABLE.*