Before doing business in Indiana a purchasing group should file with IDOI the following information:
2. The domicile state (proof of registration and approval from its state of domicile)
3. Identify all other states in which the group intends to do business
4. Specify the lines and classifications of liability insurance (liability insurance only)
5. The insurance company that will provide the coverage (licensed P & C companies or approved surplus lines insurance companies)
6. A P & C licensed agent or surplus lines agent (only if the insurer is a surplus lines company)
7. The principal place of business
8. Appointment of Attorney to Accept Service (Form included with application)
There are no fees associated with submission of PG registration. PG isn't required for file renew as registration is perpetual, but should notify the Department of any changes to the registration with 30 days of effective date.
Send the completed application and attachments via email to the Company Admission Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions you may direct to the above email address.
After the Department receives the proper filing and review is completed, a letter of registration will be prepared and sent to the contact person listed on the application.