Reinstating A Non-Resident Expired License
Your license can be reinstated if it has been expired for less than one year. For reinstatement take the following action:
- Pay the renewal fee plus a penalty of three times the renewal fee.
Your license may not be reinstated if it has been expired for more than one year. Instead, you must apply for a new license. You may apply for a new license either at www.sircon.com/Indiana or www.NIPR.com.
*ALL LICENSE APPLICATION FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND NONTRANSFERABLE.*
- Rate Watch
- File a Patient's Compensation Fund Certificate of Insurance
- File a consumer complaint
- File a provider complaint
- Compare Medigap insurance policies
- Apply to be a bail agent
- Title Insurance Rate Comparison Tool
- Residential Real Estate Acquisition of Licensee Information and Numbers "RREAL IN" Database
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center