IDOA DSD is transitioning from paper certification to electronic certification to better serve our MBE/WBE and IVOSB vendor community. The Electronic Certification Program will launch on February 27, 2021, and the last day to submit a paper application is March 31, 2021.
Benefits of Being Certified
As a certified minority, woman and veteran owned business, your company will:
- Qualify for MBE/WBE/IVOSBs subcontracting opportunities on state contracts in Indiana, which provide for the attainment of business diversity goals
- Receive notification of state business opportunities
- Receive access to training opportunities
- Receive notice of upcoming events such as networking opportunities
- Appear in a directory of certified firms
- Qualify as an MBE/WBE/IVOSB for purchasing by casinos and state universities, as well as other public and private organizations
Businesses seeking certification as an Indiana Veteran Owned Small Business must submit the following required information.
- Application for Certification Indiana Veteran Owned Small Business Enterprise | State Form 55861
- Verification Letter, DD214 from the Department of Veterans Affairs, or proof of current active duty
- Additional requirements can be found in the Before You Begin training tutorials listed below
All businesses seeking certification must submit a completed application, including a bidder registration number and UNSPSC codes. Additional documentation may be requested to support the application.
- Affidavit of Continued Eligibility | SF 56252
- Recertification Application | SF 56253
- Notice of Material Change | SF 56254
To recertify your business, please contact IDOA DSD at email@example.com for a unique link to your application. After you receive your unique link, please reference the following guides:
Submit Applications To:
Indiana Department of Administration
Indiana Government Center South
402 W. Washington St., Room W-469
Indianapolis, IN 46204
For general questions, please contact us by phone at 317-416-6711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.