The State of Indiana is aware that the Supplier Portal site is unavailable at this time. We are working on an alternative solution. You will not be able to submit electronic MBE, WBE, and IVOSB applications, recertification applications, or Affidavits of Continued Eligibility at this time. Temporarily, the Division is accepting paper certification applications that can be mailed or hand-delivered to 402 W. Washington St., Room W462, Indianapolis, IN 46204. You can find the appropriate forms below.
Benefits of Being Certified
As a certified minority, woman and veteran owned business, your company will:
- Qualify for MBE/WBE/IVOSBs subcontracting opportunities on state contracts in Indiana, which provide for the attainment of business diversity goals
- Receive notification of state business opportunities
- Receive access to training opportunities
- Receive notice of upcoming events such as networking opportunities
- Appear in a directory of certified firms
- Qualify as an MBE/WBE/IVOSB for purchasing by casinos and state universities, as well as other public and private organizations
Businesses seeking certification as an Indiana Veteran Owned Small Business must submit the following required information.
- Application for Certification Indiana Veteran Owned Small Business Enterprise | State Form 55861
- Verification Letter, DD214 from the Department of Veterans Affairs, or proof of current active duty
- Additional requirements can be found in the Before You Begin training tutorials listed below
All businesses seeking certification must submit a completed application, including a bidder registration number and UNSPSC codes. Additional documentation may be requested to support the application.
- Affidavit of Continued Eligibility | SF 56252
- Recertification Application | SF 56253
- Notice of Material Change | SF 56254
Submit Applications To:
Indiana Department of Administration
Indiana Government Center South
402 W. Washington St., Room W-462
Indianapolis, IN 46204
For general questions, please contact us by phone at 317-232-3061 or by email at email@example.com.