The Indiana Department of Administration, Division of Supplier Diversity has relaunched the Secured Supplier Portal and is only taking applications through the electronic application process. To access the portal, clear your browsing history and then click here.
Benefits of Being Certified
As a certified minority, woman and veteran owned business, your company will:
- Qualify for MBE/WBE/IVOSBs subcontracting opportunities on state contracts in Indiana, which provide for the attainment of business diversity goals
- Receive notification of state business opportunities
- Receive access to training opportunities
- Receive notice of upcoming events such as networking opportunities
- Appear in a directory of certified firms
- Qualify as an MBE/WBE/IVOSB for purchasing by casinos and state universities, as well as other public and private organizations
Before You Apply
- Please note that the State of New Jersey does not have a reciprocal agreement with the State of Indiana.
Certification Applications and Processes
Electronic Annual Updates
All businesses seeking certification must submit a completed application, including a bidder registration number and UNSPSC codes. Additional documentation may be requested to support the application.
For general questions, please contact us by phone at 317-232-3061 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.