Western Yearly Meetinghouse
MARKER UNDER REVIEW
Location: Intersection of S. Avon Ave. (SR 267) & E. Main St. (US 40), Plainfield, just west of 303 E. Main St. (Hendricks County, Indiana)
Erected by the Guilford Township Historical Society, 1972
ID# : 32.1972.1
has been the site of annual meeting of Religious Society of Friends since 1858. The Depository was erected to house Quaker records, 1873. Friends Central Academy served as a secondary school, 1881-1919.