Helplines and Healthcare Services
- Get help for substance abuse problems by contacting the national helpline at 1-800-662-HELP.
- Call the Indiana Poison Center at 1-800-222-1222 if you have questions about medicines or in the case of a poisoning emergency.
- Connect to help and resources by dialing 2-1-1 or by visiting the Indiana 211 website.
- Indiana Addiction Hotline: 1-800-662-4357.
Interactive Healthcare Facility Map
This interactive healthcare facility map offers a wealth of information on local resources. Users may use filters to narrow or expand searches for healthcare services (syringe services program, urgent care, STD clinic, naloxone providers, etc.) by county.
Viewing the Map
When viewing the map, be sure to refer to the key at the top right corner of the map to filter the search.
The key lists different healthcare services and resource categories; each resource category is assigned a symbol for the user’s convenience. Refer to the “layers” icon to make a selection(s) and refer to the “legend” key to identify what each symbol represents on the map.
Navigating the Map
- To zoom in on the map, hover the cursor over the map and use the mouse to scroll up.
- To zoom out of the map, hover the cursor over the map and use the mouse to scroll down.
- Hold down the left click mouse button and drag to move from one area of a map to another.
- Left click on a specific resource to retrieve its information (agency name, address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number, county, etc.).