Case Management & Risk Assessment Information
- Childhood Blood Lead Level Care and Action Case Management Guidelines (aka “the Rainbow Chart”)
- Map of IDOH Lead Case Management Coordinator & Risk Assessor Districts
- Lead Case Management Online Training Available:
“Lead Case Management Training – Indiana”
- The overall goal of the free two-module course, located on Indiana Train (INTrain), is to provide an alternate option for the required lead case management training concerning the protocols and procedures for case management services of children with elevated blood lead levels. In person training continues to be available, is preferred, and should be the first option used. However, if circumstances require it, completing this course (Modules 1 and 2) AND making contact with the Lead and Healthy Homes Health Educator, Sue Henry, will satisfy the training requirement. Contact Sue Henry at email@example.com or 317-232-8608. Sue can also be contacted for questions and to schedule in person trainings at your health department.
- Instructions found here for steps on how to:
1) Create a INTrain account,
2) Register for the Lead Case Management Training – Indiana course,
3) Take the "Lead Case Management Training – Indiana" course
- State Home Visit Form (Bilingual)
- Lead Protection Program Homeowners/Renters Application
- The Lead Protection Program is a partnership between the IDOH and the Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA) that offers homeowners/renters opportunities for FREE services to help test and eliminate lead-based paint hazards from their home. Homeowners/renters in a variety of locations around the state are eligible. Those locations include residents living in the cities of East Chicago, Gary, Hammond, Michigan City, South Bend, Fort Wayne, Muncie, and Evansville, as well as all of Marion County. More information about the program and the application can be found here and here.
- I-Lead New Case Entry Guide
> Note: Brochures and other educational materials for parents/care givers are available for LHDs to order FREE of charge from IDOH in the “Resources & Educational Materials” section of the LHHD webpage.