Metals Mid Panel
Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lead, Manganese, Nickel, Selenium, and Silver in Water
Severe effects of metals toxicity include reduced growth and development, cancer, organ damage, nervous system damage, and in extreme cases, death.
Private Citizens on either well water or utility-provided water.
This test SHOULD NOT be used for IDEM Compliance Reporting
$80 plus shipping
Samples are accepted from anyone. Questions: Contact Quincy Bell, email@example.com or 317-921-5559
Sampling bottles are 500 mL plastic bottles.
The kit contains:
- Instruction form
- Analysis request form
- One 500 mL plastic bottle.
Order kits using the link below:
Access Indiana: Home
- Flush the sample tap for five (5) minutes prior to collecting a sample.
- Reduce the flow of water and fill the sample container to the shoulder of the bottle.
- Replace and tighten the cap and make sure it is not leaking.
- Complete the analysis request form.
- For contact information, include at least an email address.
The report will be emailed within 21 business days after receiving the sample.