Eligibility for Enrolling in HIV Services
In order to receive any HSP services in Indiana you must be actively enrolled. To determine eligibility, you can work with your local HIV Non-medical Case Management Program.
HIV Non-Medical Case Management is a program that is here for you! We have multiple programs and agencies across the state of Indiana to better serve your needs.
If you are a patient or client the non-medical case management program can help:
- Apply for medical insurance, including co-pay and deductible assistance
- Access to housing programs, utility assistance and food access
- Enroll with mental health and substance use treatments
- Provide access to HIV prevention and education services
- Refer to other community programs for legal assistance, support groups and medical providers
- Provide transportation options
If you are a provider:
- Please refer clients/patients to their local non-medical case management site.
- Non-Medical Case Management can come to you! Intakes can be done in medical offices, hospitals and in patients' homes
- Services can also include prescription assistance plans, medical adherence guidance and other resources for optimal healthcare
Non-Medical Case Management is a free service! You can access the full listing of non-medical case management sites at the bottom of this page, or call 317-233-1908 for more information.
- HSP Plans
- Map with Non-Medical Case Management Program Sites in Indiana
- Care Coordination Welcome Letter
- Indiana HIV Care Site Directory
- Living with HIV- Indiana Brochure (English) (Spanish)
- Provision of Information about HIV and the Law
Forms for HIV Services Program (HSP)
- Proof of Income Form
- Proof of Residency Form
- Notice of Change Form
- HIV Verification Form
- Initial and Re-entry Checklist Form (Optional)
Additional Resources for HIV Services Program (HSP)
How to Become a Part B Subrecipient Provider In Indiana
HSP periodically solicits service providers through an open bid process called a Request for Proposals (RFP). When there are upcoming opportunities to apply to HSP for subrecipient funding, we will post the RFPs here.
How to Become Involved as a Person Living with HIV
HSP has numerous ways for PLWH to get involved. Initially, consumers are invited to participate in the statewide Quality Management Committee, but there will be additional opportunities posted here as they are developed.
HSP Contact Information
You can access our staff by calling 866-588-4948 and select option #1 or by emailing HSProgram@isdh.in.gov