Next Level Economic Development Trip – Europe 2018
This is Gov. Holcomb’s sixth international economic development trip as governor.
Economic Development Trip – Europe 2018
Gov. Holcomb and a delegation will travel to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
The governor, first lady and the delegation will depart Europe on Delta Air Lines' inaugural flight from Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris to Indianapolis International Airport – the state’s first year-round nonstop transatlantic flight that will provide a critical link connecting Indiana businesses with global markets.
More information on Indiana's ties to Europe and the countries being visited is available here.
Trade Mission Resources
- 5/24/2018: Indiana Delegation Focuses on Business, Workforce Development in Germany
- 5/23/2018: Governor, First Lady Tout Indiana's Pro-Growth Business Climate in Austria
- 5/22/2018: Indiana Delegation Strengthens Business Connections in Switzerland
- 5/21/2018: Indiana and Slovakia Form Partnership to Strengthen Economic, Defense Ties
- 5/17/2018: Governor Holcomb to Highlight Indiana's Global Economy in Europe
- 4/20/2018: Gov. Holcomb to Pitch Indiana's Business Climate to International Audiences in May