Europe 2017 - June 12-21
Governor Eric J. Holcomb will lead his first international jobs mission as Governor to Europe in June, visiting Hungary and France.
Trade Mission - Europe 2017
Governor Eric J. Holcomb will lead his first international jobs mission as Governor to Europe in June, visiting Hungary to establish and strengthen economic relationships between the two states and then traveling to France to meet with global business leaders in the aviation, automotive and motorsports industries.
“As governor, I want to take Indiana to the world, and bring the world to Indiana. We’re a global economy with over 800 foreign companies currently doing business in Indiana," said Governor Holcomb. "On my first international trip as governor, we will strengthen relationships with global job creators while forging new partnerships to advance economic growth and further diversify our dynamic economy.” ~ Governor Eric J. Holcomb
Trade Mission Resources
- 6/7/2017 - Governor Holcomb to Lead First Global Economic Development Trip to Europe
- 6/12/2017 - Governor Holcomb Announces Schedule for Trade Mission to Europe
- 6/15/2017 - Governor Holcomb Strengthens Global Bonds, Establishes Economic Ties with Hungary
- 6/19/2017 -- Governor Holcomb Promotes Indiana’s Auto and Motorsports Industries in France
- 6/19/2017 – State Partners with Rolls-Royce & Purdue to Launch Nation’s Most Advanced Turbine Lab
- 6/21/2017 – Governor Holcomb Advances European Ties, Promotes Aviation Industry in France