Hiring special attendants at $19.13/hour
Madison State Hospital is searching for individuals with a passion for helping others to join our care team. Build your career with us, providing support to some of Indiana’s most vulnerable populations. MSH is now hiring special attendants at $19.13/hour. Curious what your role as a special attendant might look like? Click here to learn more.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account available with employer contribution
- Prescription coverage
- Incentive-Based Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program *Employer-funded Retirement Plan
- Deferred Compensation Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Work/Life Balance 24 paid days off and 12 holidays, per year
- Group Life Insurance
- Qualified Employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Search for employment opportunities
You can search for current employment opportunities at Madison State Hospital and additional information about careers with the state of Indiana by clicking here.
Working at a state psychiatric hospital
Click here to watch a social worker reflects on her experience in a state psychiatric hospital