For Addiction Providers
Understanding American Society of Addiction Medicine
Indiana is in the process of revising the administrative rules for addiction services. One of the new additions will be that the rules will be structured around the ASAM Criteria. ASAM stands for American Society of Addiction Medicine, https://www.asam.org/asam-criteria/about-the-asam-criteria. The new rules will include the ASAM Levels of Care and their support systems, therapies and staffing. Click here to learn more about becoming an ASAM designated provider.
Become an Addiction Treatment services provider
Currently, there are two certification options for addiction treatment service providers, outpatient and regular. For more information, forms, and paperwork required, click here. A link to the current Indiana Administrative Code that governs addiction treatment service providers (Article 4.4.) can also be found on that page.
Trainings, meetings and webinars
- DMHA QA/QI SFY 2024 annual webinar
- Addiction Provider Meeting – January 24, 2020.
- AM recording
- PM recording
- Compliance Monitoring for1115 Medicaid SMI Waiver Requirement of Follow-up Contact Within 72-Hours presentation
- 1115 waiver amendment presentation
- Substance use disorder presentation
- Meridian Health Services presentation
- Electronic visit verification presentation
- Indiana levels of care for substance use disorder treatment presentation
- CareSource 2019 accomplishments presentation
- MHS 2019 accomplishments and 2020 initiatives presentation
- MDWise OMPP/DMHA SUD provider meeting presentation
- MOMII initiative presentation
Indiana Levels of Care for Addiction Services
The 30 day public comment period is complete. For any questions email SUD.firstname.lastname@example.org