About the NDI
The NeuroDiagnostic Institute and Advanced Treatment Center opened on March 15, 2019, as the newest addition to the Indiana state psychiatric hospital network. Co-located on the campus of Community Hospital East, the NDI is a cutting-edge institute that delivers expert neuro-diagnostic evaluations and treatment for patients upon their arrival and move them more efficiently and effectively into the most appropriate treatment settings within the state’s mental health system.
- News release - "Indiana Family and Social Services Administration dedicates and officially opens new NeuroDiagnostic Institute and Advanced Treatment Center"
- NDI grand opening ceremony video
- NeuroDiagnostic Institute informational handout
- NDI in the news
- Photos of the new NDI building
- Building history
- Time-lapse video of the construction of the new NDI