- Are you looking to start a new career as quickly as possible that can lead to a better quality of life for you and your family but lack the training?
- Are you receiving SNAP or TANF benefits?
- Do you have a high school diploma, GED or HSE?
- Do you want to improve your employment preparedness?
If you answered yes to all the above, IMPACT job skills training can help!
Benefits of short-term trainings:
- It saves you from paying for schooling any longer than necessary
- Allows you to enter the workforce as soon as possible
- Focuses on real-world skills to allow you to be ready to work as soon as you graduate
Examples of available trainings:
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Computer Support Specialist
How will IMPACT help?
- IMPACT will pay for the training course.
- An IMPACT case manager will meet with you to determine eligibility.
- The training provider liaison will do the pre-approval process with you.
- Once approved, your chosen training will start and your case manager will stay in touch with you each week to ensure you are on the right path, and if you need any support services.
- One week prior to completion, you will meet with the training provider liaison to update your resume to include your newly obtained credentials.
- You will meet with the job developer to assist with employment opportunities based on your recently obtained credentials.