IMPACT (Job Training)
Welcome to Indiana Manpower Placement and Comprehensive Training (IMPACT)!
We are here to help you find a job you enjoy that can lead you to a better quality of life for you and your family.
IMPACT provides employment resources and support to Hoosiers receiving SNAP or TANF. We are much more than a job training service. Our team provides services based on your unique needs and skills to help you find a job, advance your career, and be competitive in your job search.
Services available to you
Education and training
- Free job skills training that gets you ready to work quickly
- Referral to high school equivalency and English as a second language classes
- Certified training programs
Job search and job readiness
- Assessments to match you to your best career
- Resume writing assistance
- Job readiness and interview skills workshops
- Support and tools to advance your job search
- Community service and work experience placement
Employment and job retention services
- Access to job fairs and employers, virtually and in person
- Job leads local to your area
- Dedicated business services team that provides personalized career coaching and job matching
- Retention services for up to 90 days after you obtain employment
- Transportation assistance
- Child care assistance
- IMPACT will pay your High School Equivalency exam fee
- Vouchers for work related clothing, uniform or shoes
Want to learn more?