Preadmission Screening and Resident Review
Nursing Facility Preadmission Screening and Resident Review
The Division of Aging has been working with hospitals, nursing facilities, INconnect Alliance members and other stakeholders to conduct a person-centered PASRR system that effectively and efficiently identifies the most appropriate services and settings for Hoosiers that need them. Our goal is to better incorporate PASRR as part of a larger system of assessing a person’s options for long-term care.
To stay up to date on upcoming trainings, webinars, implementation, and changes, please register through the link below to join the PASRR listserv to receive updates on a regular basis.
If you would like to request the PASRR manager provide a one-hour on-site presentation about PASRR or have any questions or issues please email PASRR@fssa.in.gov.
- Policy reminders, best practice tips and upcoming Q&A sessions
- AssessmentPro FAQs: Level II Summary Report
- Register: Revisiting AssessmentPro and the Level I | 3 p.m. ET Wednesday, March 29
- PHE/1135 Waiver ends May 11. Please register for the upcoming webinar for a refresher on the Level I process.
- Ascend's webpage
- Nursing Facility - tip sheet for efficient Medicaid LOC data entry processing
- Long-Form Level of Care Assessment Crosswalk to MDS
- Indiana LOC Assessment Tool - Short form
- PASRR Technical Assistance Center
- Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 465 Report to the General Assembly on Preadmission Screening Redesign Report