Info Agency Main Banner Content
OECOSL Request for Funding (RFF) 19-002: Early Childhood Capacity Building Grant Program
December 19, 2018, Update: Award decisions for OECOSL RFF 19-002 have been released. Please refer to the press release for additional details: https://www.in.gov/fssa/files/FINAL_Capacity_Bldg_PR-Dec.pdf.
OECOSL is pleased to announce the second round of the Early Childhood Capacity Building grant opportunity based on the requirements of House Enrolled Act 1004 of the 2017 session of the Indiana General Assembly. OECOSL Request for Funding (RFF) 19-002 seeks applications from 1) Indiana county/community coalitions containing early childhood education providers or 2) individual Indiana early childhood education providers, to build their capacity to serve more eligible children that are 4 years old and/or improve the quality of services provided by increasing PTQ Level rating to a Level 3 or Level 4. OECOSL RFF 19-002 contains eligibility criteria, eligible project descriptions, and instructions for how to apply. Applicants should review all RFF documents (below) before applying and ensure their project meets eligibility criteria and addresses all required elements.
The application deadline for OECOSL RFF 19-002 was October 5, 2018. Applicants should continue to monitor this website and the email address used to submit their application for updates from the State regarding this RFF.
RFF Files for Applicants:
- OECOSL Request for Funding 19-002 - Addendum one
- Attachment A – Prospective Program Sites and Community Partners Form
- Attachment B.1 – Grant Budget Proposal for Individual Early Childhood Education Provider Applicants - addendum two
- Attachment B.2 – Grant Budget Proposal for County/Community Coalition Applicants - addendum two
- Attachment C - Sample Grant Agreement
- Attachment D - Q&A Template
- Attachment E - Key Considerations for Applicants
- Attachment F - Application Checklist
- OECOSL RFF 19-002 addendum one
- OECOSL RFF 19-002 addendum two
- OECOSL RFF 19-002 addendum three
- OECOSL RFF 19-002 - Q&A response
Grant Application Webinar
An optional informational webinar was held on Tuesday, September 11, 2018. A recording of the webinar can be accessed here and a copy of the PowerPoint used during the webinar can be access here.
Previous and Current Opportunities
The first round of the Early Childhood Capacity Building Grant Program, RFF 18-001, was released in December 2017 and awarded in May 2018. Please refer to the press release for additional details. Applicants who did not receive an award for RFF 18-001 may apply again and are encouraged to consider enhancing their narrative related to the sustainability of proposed grant activities and improvements, quality assurance, plans for building capacity, and the relevancy of budget items to their capacity building plan.
OECOSL RFF 19-002 is not a grant opportunity for School-Aged Childcare (SACC). The SACC grant period is closed. SACC applicants may monitor the following website for updates: https://www.in.gov/fssa/carefinder/5509.htm.