Agency Main Banner Content
DORpay for Individual Tax Payments
DORpay allows individuals to pay tax owed to the Department. Access to DORPay is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, or ACH (e-check).
If paying by credit card, a fee will be charged by the credit card processor based on the amount you are paying. There is no fee for an ACH (e-check) payment.
Please Note: the DORpay Quick Step Guide is being reviewed for updated content.
Payments that will be accepted on DORPay include:
- Bill payment
Make individual tax payments of one or more liabilities or cases.
- Estimated payment
Pay individual income tax installment payments and view estimated payment history.
- Extension payment
Make expected individual income tax payment, as a result of not being able to file a completed tax return by the due date.
- Individual income tax payment
Pay the amount of tax due as a result of filing an Indiana individual income tax return.
To check your payment status in DORpay, you will need your Payment Locator Number (PLN) provided at the end of your transaction or located in the optional e-mail confirmation you received.
What’s New for 2019: Corporate Payments
NOTE: The Indiana Department of Revenue’s (DOR) current modernization effort will direct businesses to the Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine (INTIME) online service portal when making corporate tax payments. For more information on the modernization project, visit our Project NextDOR webpage.
Online File and Pay Available through INTIME effective September 3, 2019
Ready to access the Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine (INTIME)?
Make a Corporate Income Tax Payment
INTIME access and functionality for customers include:
- Ability to file, view, and amend returns for Utility Receipts Tax (URT)/Nonprofit (NFP)
- Make payments using a bank account or credit card (Corporate Estimated Taxes)
- Ability to view and respond to correspondence from DOR
- Request and print return transcripts as needed
- Electronic delivery of correspondence
- Online customer service support through secure messaging
Increased Online Support for Tax Preparers
INTIME also provides increased access and functionality for tax preparers including:
- Access to view and manage multiple customers under one login
- Ability to file returns, make payments, and view file and pay history for clients
- Power of attorney (POA) request for authorization to act on behalf of clients
- Ability to view and respond to correspondence for clients