Partner Coordination Information
An updated Indiana Forest Action Plan, to be completed in June 2020, will create a 10-year strategic plan for all of Indiana’s forests (approximately 5 million acres) that enables the leveraging of partner resources toward landscape-scale forest conservation and desired future conditions, among other goals.
- April-July 2019: Solicit input from partners
- August-October 2019: Compile draft
- November-December 2019: DNR internal review
- January-March: Draft release and public comment review period
- February: Indiana Forest Stewardship Advisory Council meeting
- March-May 2020: Incorporate public feedback and comment into final draft
- June 2020: Final draft release
- Forest Action Plan Requirements Checklist
- Letter to Partners from Indiana State Forester Seifert (April 2019)
- Indiana Forest Legacy Assessment of Need - Revised
- Forest Action Plan Draft
Please check back at this webpage for continued updates and opportunities for involvement. Members of the Indiana Forest Stewardship Advisory Council, and existing and new partners are welcome to submit input and comment at any time via email to ForestActionPlan@dnr.IN.gov.
Last updated Jan, 27, 2020