The Indiana Department of Financial Institutions is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in joining our dynamic, professional, and diverse staff, please review the following job postings and call our office at: (317) 232-3955.
Current Employment Openings:
- Deputy Director of Consumer Credit
- Financial Institutions Examiner IV – Bank Division
- Financial Institutions Examiner IV – Credit Union Division
- Financial Institutions Examiner IV – Consumer Credit Division
- Financial Institutions Examiner IV- Consumer Credit Division (Bloomington/Columbus areas)
Benefits of State Employment
The State of Indiana offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, and generous paid time off. Additional information can be found at State Employee Benefits Overview.