The Covington Public Library is located at the corner of Fifth and Crockett Streets in Covington, IN.
The library was constructed in 1913-1914 in the Neo-Classical style by C.A. Brown.
It was one of 163 buildings built in the state of Indiana with Carnegie Foundation grants. The library was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on April 3, 1989.
The building was renovated and a new addition was constructed to enlarge the library in 1995.
The Veedersburg Public Library is located on the corner of Main and Fifth Streets in Veedersburg, Indiana.
George d'Arlier had a long-time dream that his home in Veedersburg and the surrounding grounds be used as a center of culture and learning, and that a library be housed on those grounds. Through his generosity in establishing the Booe-Inlow-d'Arlier Memorial Charitable Foundation,
a beautiful library building now exists for the people of Veedersburg and the surrounding area. Construction of the Veedersburg Public Library began in December 1982 and was finished on May 1, 1984.