A Traffic Records Coordinating Committee (TRCC) comprised of stakeholders involved in motor-vehicle safety and the investigation of roadway crashes meets quarterly to collaborate on improving traffic records keeping in Indiana. Below are additional resources available on committee members’ websites.
- LexisNexis Risk ARIES Portal
- Automotive Safety Program Child Restraint Research
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles Ride Safe Indiana Annual Reports
- Indiana Crash Risk Interactive Map
- Indiana Department of Homeland Security Emergency Medical Services Data
- Indiana Department of Toxicology Annual Reports
- Indiana Department of Transportation Traffic Counts
- Indiana State Health Department Trauma System/Injury Prevention Program
- ISP Yearly Crash Statistics (2003-2018)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Research & Data
- Purdue University Center for Road Safety
The last TRCC meeting was held on Tuesday, May 31, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. (ET) in the Indiana State Government Center South building. Please check back again soon for information on upcoming meetings.