ICJI is responsible for improving Indiana’s criminal justice system and promoting coordination and cooperation in the areas of drug control and violent crime. We manage the allocation of federal dollars granted to Indiana through the U.S. Department of Justice, the Office of Justice Programs, the Bureau of Justice Assistance, the Bureau of Justice Statistics, and the National Institute of Justice.
- Bulletproof Vest Partnership
- Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF) Program
- Edward Byrne Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program
- National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)
- NICS Act Record Improvement Program
- Paul Coverdell National Forensic Science Improvement Program
- Project Safe Neighborhoods
- Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (RSAT) Program
ICJI is currently accepting public comment on the Edward Byrne Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program narrative and strategic plan. If you have questions or would like to submit a comment, please email Andrew Rodeghero at ARodeghero1@cji.IN.gov.