Type II Gaming
The Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission ("ATC") is responsible for overseeing and administering type II gaming operations within Indiana. A type II gambling game ("type II gaming") is defined as a (1) pull tab, (2) punchboard, or (3) tip board game approved by the Indiana Gaming Commission, including raffles, progressive or carryover pull tab games, and sports-themed tip board and pull tab games.
Under Indiana law, type II gambling operations are authorized to be conducted in the bar area of retail establishments where alcoholic beverages are dispensed, or on a jumbo boat. Those wishing to conduct type II gaming must first obtain a type II gaming endorsement from the ATC. Similarly, those wishing to sell, distribute, or manufacture type II gambling games must also obtain a type II gaming endorsement.
Type II Gaming Applications & Forms
- Application for Type II Gaming Endorsement
- Renewal of Type II Gaming Endorsement
- Application for Manufacturer or Distributor of Type II Gaming
- Type II Gaming Quarterly Report
- Note: Quarterly reports are to be completed and maintained by the holder of a type II gaming endorsement, and do not need to be submitted to the ATC unless requested.