Language Translation
  Close Menu

Tobacco Applications & Forms

NOTE: Effective July 1, 2023, a tobacco sales certificate is now required in order to sell tobaccoless nicotine products that have not been approved by the federal Food and Drug Administration for tobacco cessation, including products such as Zyn, On!, and Velo.  If you already hold a tobacco sales certificate for a retail establishment, these products are covered under your existing certificate.