To become a subscriber and qualify for discounts and billing services, complete an account agreement. The account agreement collects personal or organizational information and includes contract terms and conditions. Once the agreement is completed, send a signed form and payment to be added as a Premium Services user.
Terms and Conditions
- Access to online services and databases that are considered IN.gov Services for which a per-transaction fee is charged.
- Access available seven (7) days a week, twenty-four (24) hours a day.
- Current IN.gov Services and associated fees can be found here.
- Customer Contact
Customer shall designate a contact person (“Customer Contact”) who is authorized by the Customer to (1) add and remove users, (2) notify IN.gov of any change to the person who the Customer identifies as the contact person to handle billing matters, (3) monitors usernames and passwords and prevents sharing of such, and (4) receive notices and communications from IN.gov relative to this agreement.
Users are those employees or agents of Customer duly authorized by Customer to access IN.gov services.
Conditions for Use of IN.gov Services
- Protection of Username and Passwords
In.gov will assign Usernames and passwords to Customer's users. Each user on your account must utilize a separate user ID and password. It is important you do not share this information with others in your organization.
- Per transaction charges for Premium Services
The customer acknowledges that there is a per-transaction charge for the Premium services provided.
- Bureau of Motor Vehicle records
This agreement does not authorize Customers to access the Bureau of Motor Vehicle records containing personal identifying information. An additional agreement must be submitted by the Customer for access to such information.
Term and Termination by Customer
- Conditioned upon Customer's compliance, the agreement shall continue until:
- Terminated by IN.gov
- Canceled by Customer upon 30 days written notice to IN.gov
- The customer shall remain liable for all transaction charges incurred through the effective date of termination. No refund of the annual subscription fee will be made if the Customer terminated this agreement during the year for which the fee was charged.