Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
1. Contact your region’s Community Liaison from our Office of Community and Rural Affairs for an introduction to Indiana Main Street. Click HERE for a map showing the Community Liaison for your area..
2. Send Indiana Main Street Questionnaire Form to the Office of Community and Rural Affairs’ Indiana Main Street Program.
3. The Community Liaison will provide section one of the pre-application information to the Indiana Main Street Program Manager to start section two of the pre-application phase.
4. The Indiana Main Street Program Manager will contact the community to set up a date and time for section two of the pre-application phase.
5. The Indiana Main Street Program Manager will provide the community the Indiana Main Street Application once section two of the pre-application is complete.
6. Indiana Main Street will review the application and then contact the community to set up a visit with the Board and other members of the Main Street efforts in that community.
7. Indiana Main Street will make the determination to approve the community 2-4 weeks after the final site visit.