Indiana Main Street
Stellar Communities Designation Program
Indiana Site Certified
Community Liaison Districts
The Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs works with Indiana communities to build relevant and economically thriving places where people want to live, work and grow.
The Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs works with local, state and national partners to provide resources and technical assistance to aid communities in shaping and achieving their vision for economic development.
News & Events
- Crouch announces new regional approach to Stellar program
- Crouch: OCRA takes business processes and grant levels to the Next Level
- Lt. Gov Crouch joins OCRA in honoring rural communities
- Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch and OCRA Announce 2017 Downtown Enhancement Grants
- Lt. Gov. Crouch joins OCRA in designating Wabash Business Complex as Prime Certified