Help Save Our Hoosier Heritage
Make a charitable gift to the Indiana State Library Foundation to contribute to the preservation of the State Library's collections, or to support its statewide library services, public programming and literary initiatives.
Collections & Public Services
All inquiries and reference requests about the State Library's collections and public services can be directed to our Ask a Librarian service. Click on each individual collection for a complete listing staff. You can also contact each collection directly at:
- Catalog: 317-232-1939
- Circulation & Support: 317-232-3675, toll free 1-866-683-0008.
- Genealogy Collection: 317-232-3689
- Indiana Collection: 317-232-3670
- Rare Books & Manuscripts Collection: 317-232-3671
- Reference & Government Services: 317-232-3678
- State Data Center: 317-232-3732 or email@example.com
- Talking Book and Braille Library: 317-232-3684, 800-622-4970 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library Development Office: 317-232-3697 or email@example.com
- Professional Development Office: 317-234-5650 or StatewideServices@library.IN.gov
- Evergreen Indiana: 317-234-6624 or firstname.lastname@example.org
INfo Express: 317-232-3699 or email@example.com
- Indiana Center for the Book: 317-234-5649 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- INSPIRE: 317-232.3720 or email@example.com
Jacob Speer was appointed as State Librarian in August 2014 by the Indiana Library and Historical Board. He may be reached at 317-232-3692 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADM BY 1-18-2018