Each participant’s family must also apply for Medicaid.
Where to Apply:
Indiana Family & Social Services Administration County Office Locations:
Department of Family Resources
Office Locations(for children age 0 to 3)
Contact the Intake Coordinator listed
705 Riley Hospital Dr.
Indianapolis IN 46202
- 1-855-435-7178 ISDH Family Helpline
- 1-800-889-9949 Hoosier Healthwise
- 1-800-964-4746 ASK (About Special Kids)
- 1-812-855-6508 IIDC Early Childhood Center
- 1-800-272-2937 Child Care Answers
- 1-800-772-1213 Social Security Income (SSI Disability)
- 1-800-545-7763 Vocational Rehabilitative Services
- 1-800-332-4433 IN*Source (Parent Information)
- 1-800-552-7921 Indiana Comprehensive Health Insurance Ass'n
- 1-800-220-7898 Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (PCIP)
- Transition Health Care Financing Options
CSHCS is committed to providing resource information to those young adults 18 and older for transitional purposes. This is a list of Private and Public Insurance options that may meet your needs. CSHCS does not favor or recommend any one agency or the other. We are simply providing the information.