Section 6 Maps
The Tier 2 Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) process for I-69 Section 6 commenced with the publication of the Notice of Intent in the Federal Register by FHWA in October 2014. INDOT will make available additional documents and information on this site as we move forward with the EIS process.
- Section 6 Project Study Area
- Conceptual Alternatives
- Preliminary Alternatives (as of June 30, 2015)
- Preliminary Alternatives (as of November 30, 2015)
- Reasonable Alternatives (State Road 37) (as of March 29, 2016)
- Note: The final decision will likely be a combination of C1, C2, and C3.
- Preferred Alternative (State Road 37) (as of March 17, 2017)
- Map 1: Indian Creek to Grand Valley Boulevard
- Map 2: Grand Valley Road to Country Club Road
- Map 3: Country Club Road to Ennis Road
- Map 4: Ennis Road to Big Bend Road
- Map 5: Big Bend Road to State Road 144
- Map 6: State Road 144 to Smith Valley Road
- Map 7: Smith Valley Road to Stop 11 Road
- Map 8: Stop 11 Road to I-465
- Map 9: I-465 East Interchange
- Map 10: I-465 West Interchange
Note: Maps of the Conceptual and Preliminary Alternatives can be found on the Section 6 Project Documents page as part of the Conceptual Alternatives Evaluation Report Preliminary Alternative Selection Report.