Pre-Admission Screening Resident Review
Nursing Facility Preadmission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR)
The Division of Aging (DA) has been working with the state’s hospitals, nursing facilities, Area Agencies on Aging, and other stakeholders over the past six months to design a person-centered PASRR system that effectively and efficiently identifies the most appropriate services and settings for Hoosiers that need them.
Software development and implementation with Ascend, a firm that specializes in working with states on PASRR compliance, is underway and will continue until the system is ready to go live July 1, 2016.
The DA plans to keep you updated on upcoming trainings, webinars and implementation – everything you need to know about the PASRR redesign.
Please register through the link below to join the PASRR listserv to receive updates on a regular basis. Don’t forget to check this page frequently for updates, too!
- Nursing Facility - tip sheet for efficient Medicaid LOC data entry processing - New
- AssessmentPro User Registration FAQs
- Nursing Facilities and the interRAI Level of Care Assessment slides
- Long Form Level of Care Assessment Crosswalk to MDS
- DA Webinar Short Assessment Nursing Facility Level of Care
- Short Assessment Nursing Facility Level of Care webinar slides
- Indiana LOC Assessment Tool - Short form
- PASRR FAQ available on Ascend's Web page.
- Please note the FAQdocument will be updated as new questions are received.
- The PASRR Technical Assistance Center is a great resource for information on the background and regulations of the Preadmission Screening process.
- Read the Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 465 Report to the General Assembly on Preadmission Screening Redesign Report on the DA’s website.
- September 15, 2016
- July 8, 2016
- July 1, 2016
- June 29, 2016
- June 20, 2016
- June 1, 2016
- May 13, 2016
- May 4, 2016
- April 15, 2016
- April 4, 2016
- March 11, 2016
- February 16, 2016
- January 25, 2016