Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Nursing Facility Preadmission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR)
The Division of Aging (DA) has been working with the state’s hospitals, nursing facilities, Area Agencies on Aging, and other stakeholders over the past six months to design a person-centered PASRR system that effectively and efficiently identifies the most appropriate services and settings for Hoosiers that need them.
Software development and implementation with Ascend, a firm that specializes in working with states on PASRR compliance, is underway and will continue until the system is ready to go live July 1, 2016.
The DA plans to keep you updated on upcoming trainings, webinars and implementation – everything you need to know about the PASRR redesign.
Please register through the link below to join the PASRR listserv to receive updates on a regular basis. Don’t forget to check this page frequently for updates, too!
- Indiana LOC Assessment Tool - Short form - NEW!
- PASRR FAQ available on Ascend's Web page.
- Please note the FAQ document will be updated as new questions are received.
- The PASRR Technical Assistance Center is a great resource for information on the background and regulations of the Preadmission Screening process.
- Read the Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 465 Report to the General Assembly on Preadmission Screening Redesign Report on the DA’s website.
- May 13, 2016
- May 4, 2016
- April 15, 2016
- April 4, 2016
- March 11, 2016
- February 16, 2016
- January 25, 2016