The Mitch Daniels Early Graduation Scholarship is a one-time $4,000 grant for students who graduate from a publicly supported high school at least one year early. The scholarship may be used toward tuition and fees and any remaining funds shall be remitted to the student. This scholarship may not be used for remedial course work.
- Must be an Indiana resident and a U.S. Citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Must have attended a publicly supported high school on a full-time equivalency basis for at least the last two semesters before the student graduated
- Must have been awarded a minimum of a Core 40 high school diploma by the end of grade 11, including any summer course work completed by July 1 of the year of graduation
- Must not have been enrolled in a publicly supported high school for any part of a fourth year (grade 12)
- Must, within five months of graduating high school, be taking classes and be in good standing at an eligible institution in a program leading to an approved postsecondary degree or credential
- Must meet any other minimum criteria established by the Commission
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit a complete and clean FAFSA (please allow 5-7 business days for processing)
- Submit a complete Mitch Daniels Early Graduation Scholarship Application. Please view the Application Filing Deadlines page to view the submission deadline.