Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Commission for Higher Education
The Indiana Commission for Higher Education is a 14-member public body created in 1971 to define the missions of Indiana's colleges and universities, plan and coordinate the state's postsecondary education system, and ensure that Indiana's higher education system is aligned to meet the needs of students and the state.
- August 24, 2015: STEM Teacher Recruitment grants placing more teachers in high-need subjects Press Release, Application, Budget Worksheet
- July 22, 2015: Annual information on loan debt will help students make better decisions about how to pay for college Press Release, Letter Template; Fillable PDF Template
- July 20, 2015: Lubbers calls on Indiana colleges to participate in new Gallup-Indiana survey Press Release, Letter to Colleges, Pricing Sheet, DRAFT Indiana College Value Index
- July 15, 2015: More Hoosiers are completing college and earning degrees on time Press Release, 2015 College Completion Report
- June 12, 2015: Colleges Can Apply for Funds to Increase Teacher Quality in K-12 Press Release, Application
- June 8, 2015: CHE Completion File Layout Webinar PPT, Questions
Media Inquiries: Stephanie Wilson
Meetings and Events
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015: Meta-Majors & Math Pathways Convening view
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015: Student Success and Completion Committee Meeting (Kokomo, IN) view
- Thursday, September 10, 2015: Commission for Higher Education Meeting (Kokomo, IN) view
More Meetings and Events
Event Inquires: Liz Walker