Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Commission for Higher Education
The Indiana Commission for Higher Education is a 14-member public body created in 1971 to define the missions of Indiana's colleges and universities, plan and coordinate the state's postsecondary education system, and ensure that Indiana's higher education system is aligned to meet the needs of students and the state.
- November 19, 2015: Indiana's Dual Credit Advisory Council Meets Monday, November 23, Media Advisory, Agenda, Council Roster
- October 1, 2015: Indiana's Dual Credit Advisory Council Meets Tuesday, Oct. 6, Press Release, Council Meeting Video
- September 28, 2015: Indiana’s Dual Credit Advisory Council will convene on dual credit teacher preparation, Press Release
- September 21, 2015: Three Indiana Colleges Win Funding for Programs to Improve Teacher Quality, Press Release
- September 16, 2015: State launches annual College Go! campaign with new college-planning resource, Press Release
- September 9, 2015: Indiana's Higher Education Commission Meets in Kokomo Thursday, Media Advisory
Media Inquiries: Stephanie Wilson
Meetings and Events
- Thursday, October 29: Budget and Productivity Committee Meeting view
- Wednesday, November 18: Academic Affairs and Quality Committee Meeting view
- Thursday, December 10: Commission for Higher Education Meeting (Indianapolis, IN) view
More Meetings and Events
Event Inquiries: Liz Walker