SHARE YOUR ROAD - INDIANA
Share your journey to Indiana - and beyond...
Next Level Jobs
Some college, no degree?
...finish what you started with You Can Go Back!
Commission Seeking Student Commission Member
Would you like to help coordinate and lead Indiana’s postsecondary education system? The 2018 Student Nominating Committee is now accepting applications for the Student Commission Member. The appointment begins on July 1, 2018 and terminates on June 30, 2020.
The Student Commission Member may be a full-time or part-time undergraduate or graduate student, must be enrolled through the spring 2020 semester at an Indiana public institution of higher education, and reside in the State of Indiana.
Candidates must submit the application, two letters of recommendation and a signed Agreement to Serve by midnight on Friday, April 6, 2018. Applications will be accepted via email (preferred), regular mail, express mail or fax. Any applications postmarked or received via email after the deadline will not be accepted.
Attn: Liz Walker
Indiana Commission for Higher Education
101 West Ohio Street, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46204-4206
Contact Liz Walker, Planning and Program Manager, at email@example.com.
- March 15, 2018: State warns students not to miss April 15 deadline for college financial aid, Press Release
- March 12, 2018: Streamlined college degrees save Hoosiers $35 million annually, Press Release
- February 12, 2018: One in four Indiana college students transfers before graduating, Press Release
- January 24, 2018: Indiana helps Hoosiers get “Cash for College,” Press Release
- December 28, 2017: Resolve To Skill Up With Paid Tuition Through Next Level Jobs, Op-Ed
- December 20, 2017: Online Registry Will Drive More Informed Higher Education Decisions, Op-Ed
- December 11, 2017: Indiana to Announce Initiative to Help Students and Employers Make More Informed Higher Education Decisions, Media Advisory
- November 21, 2017: Banded tuition pays off for Hoosier families, Op-Ed
- November 2, 2017: New Fast Track Award Accelerates Student Success, Press Release
Meetings and Events
- Thursday, February 8: Commission Meeting, Vincennes University Aviation Technology Center – Indianapolis view
- Monday, February 19: Academic Affairs and Quality Committee Meeting – Indianapolis view
- Thursday, February 22: Budget and Productivity Committee Meeting – Indianapolis view
- Thursday, March 8: Commission Meeting, IUPUI – Indianapolis view
- Thursday, March 29: Budget and Productivity Committee Meeting – Indianapolis view
- Monday, April 9: State of Higher Education Address – Indianapolis view
- Tuesday, April 10: H. Kent Weldon Conference for Higher Education – Indianapolis view
- Thursday, April 26: Budget and Productivity Committee Meeting – Indianapolis view