Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Bovine TB Facts
- Q & A: Bovine Tuberculosis Signs and Symptoms
- Q & A: Keeping Herds Free from Bovine Tuberculosis and Protecting the Food Supply
- TB Testing Requirements of Cattle Entering Indiana Summary Sheet
- More FAQs: Bovine Tuberculosis Infection and Testing
- Bovine TB Lesion Guide
- Link to Michigan's Bovine TB Web Page
Cervid TB Test Information
Tuberculosis DPP test kits will continue to be unavailable until April 2017. USDA announced the current banked frozen serum will be tested in the order it was received.
Cervid producers who need to update their herd TB status before May 2017 can use the single cervical skin test (SCT).