Swine Entry Requirements
Click here for the requirements to bring swine into Indiana
Swine are required to have a pre-entry permit before entering Indiana. Permits may be obtained online or over the phone.
Pre-Entry Permit Online
Call BOAH toll-free at: 877-747-3038, Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Movements Out of Indiana
Before moving animals to another state, always call the state-of-destination for that state's requirements. Click here for a list of other state animal health offices.
Traceability and Identification
- Moving Swine under the Animal Disease Traceability Rule
- Premises Verification and Printing PIN Barcode Labels
Health & Disease Information
- Validated-Qualified Herd Information
- Seneca Valley Virus
- Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDv)
- Classical Swine Fever/Hog Cholera
- Foot-and-Mouth Disease
- Reportable Diseases
- Dead Animal Disposal
- Porcine Reproductive & Respiratory Syndrome (PRRS)
- Feral Hogs