State employees are invited to participate in a special, group night with the Indiana Fever. Invite your friends and family as we sit together as a group and receive a special discounted ticket price! Come to the game and check out the new Family Fun Zone!
Choose from one or more of the below games to redeem this special offer!
Saturday, August 18 - Indiana Fever vs. Chicago Sky - 4:00 PM (Fan Appreciation Night)
By purchasing tickets through this offer, you also receive:
- Free Indiana Fever gift
- Hot dog
- Small Pepsi product
Follow this link to order tickets online: https://pacers.formstack.com/forms/fsenetworkoffer18
State of Indiana Employees have partnered with the Indians for a special discount on home games for the 2018 season.
All employees receive $4 off the gate price ($2 off advance ticket price) for any home game, with the exception of the July 4 showdown with the Louisville Bats.
To receive the discount, enter promo code “state” during step three of the checkout process. Follow this link to view the Tribe’s schedule and order tickets online: http://www.milb.com/schedule/index.jsp?sid=t484&m=4&y=2018.
Indy Eleven discounted tickets are available for state employees to 2018 regular season home games.
WHERE: Lucas Oil Stadium- 500 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225
After selecting seats, use code state in the promotion code box and select apply promotion code to receive the discount.
QUESTIONS: Contact the office at 317-685-1100
• “Pick Your Price” for best online savings! In the Fun Club store, there will be a calendar where you can pick your date to visit. Prices will vary throughout the season.
State employees, family and friends can receive our most discounted General Admission (non-group) tickets and Season Passes by visiting www.holidayworld.com/funclub and using the username and password provided to STATE EMPLOYEES ONLY on the State Personnel Department Intranet discount page. If you can't access the INSPD Intranet from your work location, please request the information via email.
- Fun Club “Any Day”– $45.99 General Admission / $38.99 U54” & Senior 60+
- Fun Club General Admission Pricing is always $3.00 less than Online Price
- Fun Club June Sundays General Admission Price is only $39.99
- 2018 gate price is $49.99 General Admission/$38.99 Under 54" and Senior 60+
- No administration needed; all transactions are conducted securely online
- No storing and tracking paper tickets
- No collecting money and no invoices to pay
- Bypass the ticket window
Indiana Beach has provided an offer to save $13 on one day admission tickets during the 2018 season. Click this flyer for more details.
Tickets are $38 per any day ticket for ages 3 and up. Children 2 and under are free. You can also get a Two Day ticket for $65. Check the website for other specials including Ride & Refresh tickets.
2018 tickets available
Six Flags in St. Louis offers an online purchase program with not only substantial savings, but allows you to "print and go" so you have your ticket in hand when you get to the park with no waiting in the line to purchase tickets. Six Flags offers a few different promotions on the ticket site. Current pricing for the discount tickets is $43.99 for 3-day advance purchase or $46.99 general admission.
Password is case sensitive.
Great Wolf Lodge
Cincinnati (Mason), Ohio
Broadway in Indianapolis 2018-19
SEE THE BEST OF BROADWAY IN INDIANAPOLIS!
Updated information to come
The 2018-19 Broadway in Indianapolis will soon be announced.
Tickets are available for all shows up until the day prior to opening night via print at home. Those who wish to have tickets mailed will need to order 10 days in advance of opening night. Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card and you have the power to select your own seats using the interactive seating charts online! To get started please follow the instructions below.
- Access our Broadway In Indianapolis discount page by clicking button above or here
- Select the show(s) you wish to attend and when prompted enter our passcode: INDIANATIX
- Log into your current Ticketmaster.com Account or create a new one.
- Follow prompts to fill in the required information to complete your order.
- For best deals and availability, search Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun Nights
- Helpful Tips- Avoid using the back button and use the “Search Again” or “Continue Shopping” buttons. If you encounter an error message when clicking the link, please close your browser and try again. Should the offer not populate, please close your browser session and try again. This is likely due to your cookies settings. If you have any other questions or technical issues, please contact Chris.Schneider@broadwayacrossamerica.com.
Get ready for a brand new Butler Arts Presents season that joins the longstanding tradition and splendor of Clowes Memorial Hall with the intimacy of the Schrott Center for the Arts! Tickets to several performances are now available at a discount to state employees
Discounts vary by performance. For questions contact the Butler Arts Center Box Office at 317-940-6444 or email email@example.com Regular business hours are Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. For more information about the performances visit theirwebsite at www.butlerartscenter.org.
Show your State ID to receive up to half price on tickets priced $35 and higher, minimum ticket price locking in at $25 each.
This discount offer is valid for any performance through the end of the 2018 season, with the exception of The Town Mouse and Country Mouse. For the rest of the 2018 show, the discount gets you half price off of their ticket, the exception being that it will not take a ticket price below $25.00. For example, a $60 ticket will go down to $30, but a $35 ticket will only go down to the minimum of $25.
Employees can get this discount by calling the IRT ticket office at (317) 635-5252, or stop by the box office. To receive their tickets, please present your State Employee ID at the time of pick-up.
Indiana Historical Bureau
A little known resource available to state employees, as well as the general public, is the Indiana Historical Bureau Book Shop in the State Library Building.
Not only is it convenient for people working in the Indiana Government Center, but the Book Shop also offers state employees a 20 percent discount.
The Book Shop features resources about Indiana, and many books are written by Hoosiers. Topics include history, politics, government, genealogy, fiction, nature, cookbooks, biography, art, African Americans, American Indians, and women. There are also books for children and young adults. Other items of interest include sweatshirts, t-shirts, tote bags, postcards, state flags, and state seal stickers, to name a few.
For those interested in shopping at the Book Shop, it is located at 140 N. Senate, on the first floor of the State Library Building. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Shoppers may also phone, fax, or email their orders to the bookstore.
Some items are not subject to the 20 percent discount.
Indiana Historical Bureau
Indiana State Museum
State of Indiana employees save at the Indiana State Museum!
- $10 off new memberships. Visit the ticket counter or call 317-232-1637 to purchase.
- 10 percent off at the Farmers Market Cafe. Just show your state ID. The cafe is closed Mondays.
- 10 percent gift shop discount at all 12 locations. Show your state ID badge at the register to receive the discount.
- 10 percent discount on event rental space at the Indiana State Museum and all 11 State Historic Sites. Contact Erica Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-233-9983 to schedule.
- Rental fee waived for small agency staff meetings during weekday business hours at the Indiana State Museum and all 11 State Historic Sites. Contact Beth Breymier at email@example.com or 317-233-8249 to schedule. The event is free for k-12 students and teachers/chaperones to attend.
State employees will receive $5 off a ticket for both adult tours - $25 value for $20
Designated a US National Landmark, Marengo Cave offers 2 easy walking tours
- Open 9-5 daily with extended summer hours
- Located at 400 East State Road 64 Marengo, IN 47140
- State employees will need to present proof of employment with the state (i.e. state ID badge)
- The discount is also extendable to employees' family members as well
For more information visit www.marengocave.com/
Children’s Museum of Evansville (cMoe)
The Koch Family Children’s Museum of Evansville (cMoe) has a buy one admission, get one admission free offer to state employees! 18,000 square feet of galleries and exhibits that offer hands-on experiences which spark the curious minds and imaginations of children and their families.
Popular activities include 5th Street Theater, Quack Factory’s Wet Deck, Moe’s Construction Zone, and musical instruments including a laser harp. Open: Tuesday through Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Extended evening hours every Thursday until 7 p.m. Sunday: Noon to 4 p.m.
Located at 22 S.E. Fifth Street, Evansville, IN 47708. Visit www.cmoekids.org/ for more information!
If you have any questions about this discount, please contact Ashley McReynolds at 812-464-2663, ext. 228.
Employees must show State I.D.to redeem this offer and is only valid for state employees only. There is no expiration date at this time.
Colonial Oaks Golf Club
State of Indiana employees will receive a discount at Colonial Oaks Golf Club.
Colonial Oaks is open from sun-up to sundown from mid-March through mid-November. Discount includes a $28 golf cart rental and 18 holes of golf. Offer good for state employees only who must show state-issued ID. Discount may not be used for outings or league play. Call ahead to set up a tee time and mention this discount. Discount does not expire.
The course is located at 8218 Hugenard Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46818.
Visit colonialoaksgc.com or call Pat Riley 260-489-5121 for more information.
Bass & Bucks
State of Indiana employees will receive a discount at Bass & Bucks.
Located at 4890 W. Millcreek Pike Lot 1 in Wabash, Bass & Bucks is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., seven days a week.
Each Friday, state employees will receive 10 percent off all accessories and free use of the site's rifle range. Offer good for state employees only who must show state-issued ID. Discount does not apply to firearms or bows.
For more information call Glen Butcher at 260-571-2300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.