The Indiana Pacers will return to the court this fall. Be sure to watch this page for discount information.
Baseball is back in Indy! The Indianapolis Indians have returned to Victory Field, and tickets are on sale now! State of Indiana employees can save on all Tribe home games this season, excluding July 4.
Follow this link to check out the 2019 season schedule and select your tickets. The ticket-buying process is slightly different this year, as you will enter the company code ("state") in the coupon box at the top of the screen. After that, you can choose your tickets.
Watch this page and be sure to subscribe to Around the Circle for more on Indians offers.
The Indy Fuel will be back on the ice this fall! Check back then for more ways to save on tickets to your hometown hockey team.
The Indy Eleven are back on the pitch at Lucas Oil Stadium! State of Indiana employees can save on exciting home matches all season long by heading to https://www.indyeleven.com/. From there, click on "tickets," then "group tickets." Scroll down and next click on the banner that says "group portal." You're almost there! Just select "INSPD" on the next page and you'll be taken to the Ticketmaster site where you can pick what matches you want to attend. The promo code is state19.
Click here to be taken directly to the purchasing page.
“Pick Your Price” for best online savings! In the Fun Club store, there will be a calendar where you can pick your date to visit. Prices will vary throughout the season.
State employees, family and friends can receive our most discounted General Admission (non-group) tickets and Season Passes by visiting HolidayWorld.com/FunClub and using the username and password provided to STATE EMPLOYEES ONLY. Please request the information via email.
If you would like to book a Group Event or if you have questions, call 1-800-467-2682 or email Audrey Grote at email@example.com.
Check back soon for more details on Indiana Beach's 2019 promotion for state of Indiana employees.
Admission tickets including parking and drinks are $39.99 (plus a processing fee) until Labor Day 2019. Guest tickets are $38 per guest. Two-day tickets are $67 per day.
Check out this year's flyer for more details.
Great Wolf Lodge
Cincinnati (Mason), Ohio
Broadway in Indianapolis 2019-20
SEE THE BEST OF BROADWAY IN INDIANAPOLIS!
Tickets are available for all shows up until the day prior to opening night via print at home. Those who wish to have tickets mailed will need to order 10 days in advance of opening night. Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card and you have the power to select your own seats using the interactive seating charts online! To get started please follow the instructions below.
- Access our Broadway In Indianapolis discount page by clicking button above or here
- Select the show(s) you wish to attend and when prompted enter our passcode: INDIANATIX
- Log into your current Ticketmaster.com Account or create a new one.
- Follow prompts to fill in the required information to complete your order.
- For best deals and availability, search Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun Nights
- Helpful Tips- Avoid using the back button and use the “Search Again” or “Continue Shopping” buttons. If you encounter an error message when clicking the link, please close your browser and try again. Should the offer not populate, please close your browser session and try again. This is likely due to your cookies settings. If you have any other questions or technical issues, please contact Chris.Schneider@broadwayacrossamerica.com.
Get ready for a brand new Butler Arts Presents season that joins the longstanding tradition and splendor of Clowes Memorial Hall with the intimacy of the Schrott Center for the Arts! Tickets to several performances are now available at a discount to state employees
Discounts vary by performance. For questions contact the Butler Arts Center Box Office at 317-940-6444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Regular business hours are Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. For more information about the performances visit theirwebsite at www.butlerartscenter.org.
Indiana Historical Bureau
A little known resource available to state employees, as well as the general public, is the Indiana Historical Bureau Book Shop in the State Library Building. Not only is it convenient for people working in the Indiana Government Center, but the Book Shop also offers state employees a 20 percent discount.
The Book Shop features resources about Indiana, and many books are written by Hoosiers. Topics include history, politics, government, genealogy, fiction, nature, cookbooks, biography, art, African Americans, American Indians, and women. There are also books for children and young adults. Other items of interest include sweatshirts, t-shirts, tote bags, postcards, state flags, and state seal stickers, to name a few.
For those interested in shopping at the Book Shop, it is located at 140 N. Senate, on the first floor of the State Library Building. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Shoppers may also phone, fax, or email their orders to the bookstore.
Some items are not subject to the 20 percent discount.
Indiana Historical Bureau
Indiana State Museum
State of Indiana employees save at the Indiana State Museum!
- $10 off new memberships. Visit the ticket counter or call 317-232-1637 to purchase.
- 10 percent off at the Farmers Market Cafe. Just show your state ID. The cafe is closed Mondays.
- 10 percent gift shop discount at all 12 locations. Show your state ID badge at the register to receive the discount.
- 10 percent discount on event rental space at the Indiana State Museum and all 11 State Historic Sites. Contact Erica Montgomery at email@example.com or 317-233-9983 to schedule.
- Rental fee waived for small agency staff meetings during weekday business hours at the Indiana State Museum and all 11 State Historic Sites. Contact Beth Breymier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-233-8249 to schedule. The event is free for k-12 students and teachers/chaperones to attend.
State employees will receive $5 off a ticket for both adult tours - $25 value for $20
Designated a US National Landmark, Marengo Cave offers 2 easy walking tours
- Open 9-5 daily with extended summer hours
- Located at 400 East State Road 64 Marengo, IN 47140
- State employees will need to present proof of employment with the state (i.e. state ID badge)
- The discount is also extendable to employees' family members as well
For more information visit www.marengocave.com/
Children’s Museum of Evansville (cMoe)
The Koch Family Children’s Museum of Evansville (cMoe) has a buy one admission, get one admission free offer to state employees! 18,000 square feet of galleries and exhibits that offer hands-on experiences which spark the curious minds and imaginations of children and their families.
Popular activities include 5th Street Theater, Quack Factory’s Wet Deck, Moe’s Construction Zone, and musical instruments including a laser harp. Open: Tuesday through Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Extended evening hours every Thursday until 7 p.m. Sunday: Noon to 4 p.m.
Located at 22 S.E. Fifth Street, Evansville, IN 47708. Visit www.cmoekids.org/ for more information!
If you have any questions about this discount, please contact Ashley McReynolds at 812-464-2663, ext. 228.
Employees must show State I.D.to redeem this offer and is only valid for state employees only. There is no expiration date at this time.
All fees for Shen Yun tickets are waived for State of Indiana employees.
Use code "partner19" at https://tickets.shenyun.com/shenyun-2019-indianapolis or call hotline 844-99-SHOWS (74697).
A Shen Yun performance features the world’s foremost classically trained dancers, a unique orchestra blending East and West, and dazzling animated backdrops—together creating one spectacular performance.
Through the universal language of music and dance, Shen Yun weaves a wondrous tapestry of heavenly realms, ancient legends, and modern heroic tales, taking you on a journey through 5,000 years of Chinese culture. Its stunning beauty and tremendous energy leave audiences uplifted and inspired.
When: April 2 (Tuesday) & April 3 (Wednesday), 7:30pm
Where: Clowes Memorial Hall of Butler University, 4602 Sunset Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46208
For more information about Shen Yun, visit www.ShenYun.com or call 844-99-SHOW (74697).
Colonial Oaks Golf Club
State of Indiana employees will receive a discount at Colonial Oaks Golf Club.
Colonial Oaks is open from sun-up to sundown from mid-March through mid-November. Discount includes a $28 golf cart rental and 18 holes of golf. Offer good for state employees only who must show state-issued ID. Discount may not be used for outings or league play. Call ahead to set up a tee time and mention this discount. Discount does not expire.
The course is located at 8218 Hugenard Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46818.
Visit colonialoaksgc.com or call Pat Riley 260-489-5121 for more information.
Bass & Bucks
State of Indiana employees will receive a discount at Bass & Bucks.
Located at 4890 W. Millcreek Pike Lot 1 in Wabash, Bass & Bucks is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., seven days a week.
Each Friday, state employees will receive 10 percent off all accessories and free use of the site's rifle range. Offer good for state employees only who must show state-issued ID. Discount does not apply to firearms or bows.
For more information call Glen Butcher at 260-571-2300 or email at email@example.com.
- SuccessFactors (for AOS, ISD, ISBVI employees)
- SPD Knowledge Management Portal (SharePoint)
- PeopleSoft Financials
- Search Employment Opportunities
- PeopleSoft Human Resources
- Citrix Remote Access
- PeopleSoft Learning Management
- Indiana Public Retirement System
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center