State of Indiana Employees have partnered with the Indians for a special discount on home games for the 2018 season.
All employees receive $4 off the gate price ($2 off advance ticket price) for any home game, with the exception of the July 4 showdown with the Louisville Bats.
To receive the discount, enter promo code “state” during step three of the checkout process. Follow this link to view the Tribe’s schedule and order tickets online: http://www.milb.com/schedule/index.jsp?sid=t484&m=4&y=2018.
Attention Fort Wayne area employees! Buy tickets for the Fort Wayne TinCaps game on May 18. Reserve your tickets today via this link:
- DEADLINE TO ORDER TICKETS: MONDAY, MAY 14
In honor of Public Service Recognition Week (May 6-12), state employees in Fort Wayne and surrounding areas are invited to enjoy the game and post-game fireworks show. For more information, check out the flyer from the TinCaps.
Indy Eleven discounted tickets are available for state employees to 2018 regular season home games.
WHERE: Lucas Oil Stadium- 500 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225
After selecting seats, use code state in the promotion code box and select apply promotion code to receive the discount.
QUESTIONS: Contact the office at 317-685-1100
• “Pick Your Price” for best online savings! In the Fun Club store, there will be a calendar where you can pick your date to visit. Prices will vary throughout the season.
State employees, family and friends can receive our most discounted General Admission (non-group) tickets and Season Passes by visiting www.holidayworld.com/funclub and using the username and password provided to STATE EMPLOYEES ONLY on the State Personnel Department Intranet discount page. If you can't access the INSPD Intranet from your work location, please request the information via email.
- Fun Club “Any Day”– $45.99 General Admission / $38.99 U54” & Senior 60+
- Fun Club General Admission Pricing is always $3.00 less than Online Price
- Fun Club June Sundays General Admission Price is only $39.99
- 2018 gate price is $49.99 General Admission/$38.99 Under 54" and Senior 60+
- No administration needed; all transactions are conducted securely online
- No storing and tracking paper tickets
- No collecting money and no invoices to pay
- Bypass the ticket window
Indiana Beach discount tickets are not available yet for 2018. When we receive the discount information, we'll post it here.
Tickets are $38 per any day ticket for ages 3 and up. Children 2 and under are free. You can also get a Two Day ticket for $65. Check the website for other specials including Ride & Refresh tickets.
2018 tickets available
Six Flags in St. Louis offers an online purchase program with not only substantial savings, but allows you to "print and go" so you have your ticket in hand when you get to the park with no waiting in the line to purchase tickets. Six Flags offers a few different promotions on the ticket site. Current pricing for the discount tickets is $43.99 for 3-day advance purchase or $46.99 general admission.
Password is case sensitive.
Great Wolf Lodge
Cincinnati (Mason), Ohio
Broadway in Indianapolis 2017-18
SEE THE BEST OF BROADWAY IN INDIANAPOLIS!
A Christmas Story Nov 28-Dec 3, 2017 The Old National Centre
Beautiful: The Carole King Musical Jan 30-Feb 4, 2018 Clowes Memorial Hall
Les Miserables March 13-18, 2018 The Old National Centre
Wicked April 25-May 13, 2018 The Old National Centre
RENT June 12-17, 2018 Clowes Memorial Hall
The 2017-18 Broadway in Indianapolis season has been announced and employees, along with friends and family, once again have priority access to discount seats now for all shows. This season will feature two direct from Broadway smash hits in “Finding Neverland” & “Beautiful: The Carole King Musical”. Also returning to the stage this season will be the classics “Les Miserables” and for the first time in over 5 years, “Wicked”. Plus, from the team behind LaLa Land, it’s Tony Award Nominee for Best Musical, “A Christmas Story”.
Tickets are available for all shows up until the day prior to opening night via print at home. Those who wish to have tickets mailed will need to order 10 days in advance of opening night. Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card and you have the power to select your own seats using the interactive seating charts online! To get started please follow the instructions below.
- Access our Broadway In Indianapolis discount page by clicking button above or here
- Select the show(s) you wish to attend and when prompted enter our passcode: INDIANATIX
- Log into your current Ticketmaster.com Account or create a new one.
- Follow prompts to fill in the required information to complete your order.
- For best deals and availability, search Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun Nights
- Helpful Tips- Avoid using the back button and use the “Search Again” or “Continue Shopping” buttons. If you encounter an error message when clicking the link, please close your browser and try again. Should the offer not populate, please close your browser session and try again. This is likely due to your cookies settings. If you have any other questions or technical issues, please contact Chris.Schneider@broadwayacrossamerica.com.
Get ready for a brand new Butler Arts Presents season that joins the longstanding tradition and splendor of Clowes Memorial Hall with the intimacy of the Schrott Center for the Arts! Tickets to several performances are now available at a discount to state employees
- Butler Ballet’s The Nutcracker - Nov. 30 – Dec. 3
- A Charlie Brown Christmas – Dec. 10, 1 p.m. & 4 p.m.
- The Ten Tenors: Home for the Holidays – Dec. 12, 7:30 p.m.
- Paul Taylor Dance Company – Feb. 9, 8 p.m.
- Post Secret: The Show - March 2, 8 p.m.
- The Chieftains - March 4, 4 p.m.
- TAO: Drum Heart - March 22, 7:30 p.m.
- Reduced Shakespeare Company – Apr. 7, 2 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Butler Ballet’s Cinderella – Apr. 20 – Apr. 22
Discounts vary by performance. For questions contact the Butler Arts Center Box Office at 317-940-6444 or email email@example.com Regular business hours are Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. For more information about the performances visit theirwebsite at www.butlerartscenter.org.
Show your State ID to receive up to half price on tickets priced $35 and higher, minimum ticket price locking in at $25 each.
This discount offer is valid for any performance through the end of the 2018 season, with the exception of The Town Mouse and Country Mouse. For the rest of the 2018 show, the discount gets you half price off of their ticket, the exception being that it will not take a ticket price below $25.00. For example, a $60 ticket will go down to $30, but a $35 ticket will only go down to the minimum of $25.
Employees can get this discount by calling the IRT ticket office at (317) 635-5252, or stop by the box office. To receive their tickets, please present your State Employee ID at the time of pick-up.
Indiana Historical Bureau
Indiana State Museum
Ten percent off at Farmers Market Cafe for state employees. Just show State ID.
State employees will receive $5 off a ticket for both adult tours - $25 value for $20
Designated a US National Landmark, Marengo Cave offers 2 easy walking tours
- Open 9-5 daily with extended summer hours
- Located at 400 East State Road 64 Marengo, IN 47140
- State employees will need to present proof of employment with the state (i.e. state ID badge)
- The discount is also extendable to employees' family members as well
For more information visit www.marengocave.com/
Children’s Museum of Evansville (cMoe)
The Koch Family Children’s Museum of Evansville (cMoe) has a buy one admission, get one admission free offer to state employees! 18,000 square feet of galleries and exhibits that offer hands-on experiences which spark the curious minds and imaginations of children and their families.
Popular activities include 5th Street Theater, Quack Factory’s Wet Deck, Moe’s Construction Zone, and musical instruments including a laser harp. Open: Tuesday through Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Extended evening hours every Thursday until 7 p.m. Sunday: Noon to 4 p.m.
Located at 22 S.E. Fifth Street, Evansville, IN 47708. Visit www.cmoekids.org/ for more information!
If you have any questions about this discount, please contact Ashley McReynolds at 812-464-2663, ext. 228.
Employees must show State I.D.to redeem this offer and is only valid for state employees only. There is no expiration date at this time.