Info Agency Main Banner Content
Who are Your Elected Officials?Click Here
ALL DATES ASSOCIATED WITH THE 2020 PRIMARY ELECTION HAVE BEEN DELAYED BY 28 DAYS BY ORDER OF THE INDIANA ELECTION COMMISSION. PLEASE CONSULT THE ORDER BELOW FOR THE UPDATED DEADLINES.
Election AlertsIMPORTANT NOTICE:
2019 ABSENTEE APPLICATION DEADLINE CHANGE:
Beginning with the November 5, 2019 municipal election or any special election held on that date, a county election board must receive an application to receive an absentee ballot BY MAIL no later than October 24, 2019 (12 days before election day). Former law permitted the election board to receive such an application as later as 8 days before election day, but this has now changed.
ONLY the version of the state voter registration form (VRG-7) and the county voter registration form (VRG-11) published on this website (or earlier revisions of these state forms approved since September 2013) will be accepted by county voter registration offices. Older versions of the VRG-7 or VRG-11 will NOT be accepted for processing. Federal voter registration forms may continue to be used.
- VRG-7 Indiana Registration by Mail Application /en Espanol
- VRG-11 Indiana County Voter Registration Application /en Espanol
- Federal Voter Registration Form
- 2020 Election Calendar Brochure
- 2019 Election Calendar Brochure
- Candidate Filing Information
- Poll Worker Training Materials
- 2019 HAVA Outreach Library
- Plan Order
- Consolidation Explanation and Findings
- Lake County Precinct Consolidation Plan Documents Part 1
- Lake County Precinct Consolidation Plan Documents Part 2
- Lake County Precinct Consolidation Plan Documents Part 3