- The person must be a Missing Endangered Adult, Missing Endangered Child, High Risk Missing Person or have a mental impairment validated through a credible medical authority (Physician, Physician’s Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner):
- Missing Endangered Adult, I.C. 12-7-2-131.3; or
- Missing Endangered Child, I.C. 10-13-5-4.4; or
- High Risk Missing Person, I.C. 5-2-17-1
- There must be enough descriptive information to believe the broadcast will help.
- A request must be recommended by the law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.
- Enter the missing endangered adult, and vehicle information (if applicable), into the Indiana Data and Communications System (IDACS) / National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database.